Kelly Osbourne Calls Dannii Minogue 'Devil' and Tells Her to Shut Up
Kelly Osbourne has lashed out at Dannii Minogue for making disparaging comments about her mother Sharon Osbourne, insisting the Australian pop star is "the devil". Minogue fell out with the rock matriarch in 2007 after she was drafted in to appear as a fellow judge on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent contest "The X Factor".
The singer has opened up about her fractured relationship with Osbourne in her upcoming autobiography "Dannii: My Story", alleging the veteran star reduced her to tears moments before making her live debut on the reality show. Tabloid reports suggested the two females had been feuding behind the scenes and Osbourne was furious Minogue had failed to put a stop to the claims.
In the book Minogue writes, "About 30 minutes before the live broadcast, there was (an) urgent knock on my dressing room door, and in bowled Sharon... Sharon demanded to know why I hadn't gone to the press to tell them what a nice person she was... The minute she left, I burst into tears. I'd managed to hold it together while Sharon had been there, but once she'd gone I couldn't hold it in, and I wept into my hands."
But Osbourne's daughter Kelly has taken offense to the account and has blasted Minogue on her Twitter.com page. She writes, "The best thing to happen to dannii's career was that my mother hated her she needs to shut her mouth and concentrate on motherhood! I will be the first one to admit that my mother did not play her cards right when (it) came to dannii but trust me when i say dannii is the devil."
"Dannii you are so lucky that i respect simon enough to not tell the truth about what really happened. To the 12 dannii fans out there i ask you this question what would you do if someone wrote a book of lies about your mother? (sic)"
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day