Kelly Osbourne Calls Dannii Minogue 'Devil' and Tells Her to Shut Up
Kelly Osbourne has lashed out at Dannii Minogue for making disparaging comments about her mother Sharon Osbourne, insisting the Australian pop star is "the devil". Minogue fell out with the rock matriarch in 2007 after she was drafted in to appear as a fellow judge on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent contest "The X Factor".
The singer has opened up about her fractured relationship with Osbourne in her upcoming autobiography "Dannii: My Story", alleging the veteran star reduced her to tears moments before making her live debut on the reality show. Tabloid reports suggested the two females had been feuding behind the scenes and Osbourne was furious Minogue had failed to put a stop to the claims.
In the book Minogue writes, "About 30 minutes before the live broadcast, there was (an) urgent knock on my dressing room door, and in bowled Sharon... Sharon demanded to know why I hadn't gone to the press to tell them what a nice person she was... The minute she left, I burst into tears. I'd managed to hold it together while Sharon had been there, but once she'd gone I couldn't hold it in, and I wept into my hands."
But Osbourne's daughter Kelly has taken offense to the account and has blasted Minogue on her Twitter.com page. She writes, "The best thing to happen to dannii's career was that my mother hated her she needs to shut her mouth and concentrate on motherhood! I will be the first one to admit that my mother did not play her cards right when (it) came to dannii but trust me when i say dannii is the devil."
"Dannii you are so lucky that i respect simon enough to not tell the truth about what really happened. To the 12 dannii fans out there i ask you this question what would you do if someone wrote a book of lies about your mother? (sic)"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell