Javier Bardem Finally Talks About Penelope Cruz's Pregnancy
Actor Javier Bardem has opened up about his wife Penelope Cruz's pregnancy, admitting he is "very happy" at the prospect of impending fatherhood. Earlier this week, a representative for the intensely private newlyweds confirmed reports the "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" stars are expecting their first child after months of speculation.
The baby is due early next year and Bardem is overjoyed. He tells People.com, "It is true. I am very happy... Don't make me say anything else."
Bardem and Cruz were extremely quiet about their marriage and pregnancy. It was undeniable baby bump which was captured in an on-set photo that finally led the couple to confess that the star is four months pregnant. Previously, their rep said Cruz wouldn't join "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" if she's pregnant to deny the pregnancy rumors.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance