Javier Bardem Finally Talks About Penelope Cruz's Pregnancy
Actor Javier Bardem has opened up about his wife Penelope Cruz's pregnancy, admitting he is "very happy" at the prospect of impending fatherhood. Earlier this week, a representative for the intensely private newlyweds confirmed reports the "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" stars are expecting their first child after months of speculation.
The baby is due early next year and Bardem is overjoyed. He tells People.com, "It is true. I am very happy... Don't make me say anything else."
Bardem and Cruz were extremely quiet about their marriage and pregnancy. It was undeniable baby bump which was captured in an on-set photo that finally led the couple to confess that the star is four months pregnant. Previously, their rep said Cruz wouldn't join "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" if she's pregnant to deny the pregnancy rumors.
More Javier Bardem News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says