Javier Bardem Finally Talks About Penelope Cruz's Pregnancy
Actor Javier Bardem has opened up about his wife Penelope Cruz's pregnancy, admitting he is "very happy" at the prospect of impending fatherhood. Earlier this week, a representative for the intensely private newlyweds confirmed reports the "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" stars are expecting their first child after months of speculation.
The baby is due early next year and Bardem is overjoyed. He tells People.com, "It is true. I am very happy... Don't make me say anything else."
Bardem and Cruz were extremely quiet about their marriage and pregnancy. It was undeniable baby bump which was captured in an on-set photo that finally led the couple to confess that the star is four months pregnant. Previously, their rep said Cruz wouldn't join "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" if she's pregnant to deny the pregnancy rumors.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram