Javier Bardem Finally Talks About Penelope Cruz's Pregnancy
Actor Javier Bardem has opened up about his wife Penelope Cruz's pregnancy, admitting he is "very happy" at the prospect of impending fatherhood. Earlier this week, a representative for the intensely private newlyweds confirmed reports the "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" stars are expecting their first child after months of speculation.
The baby is due early next year and Bardem is overjoyed. He tells People.com, "It is true. I am very happy... Don't make me say anything else."
Bardem and Cruz were extremely quiet about their marriage and pregnancy. It was undeniable baby bump which was captured in an on-set photo that finally led the couple to confess that the star is four months pregnant. Previously, their rep said Cruz wouldn't join "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" if she's pregnant to deny the pregnancy rumors.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson