Javier Bardem Finally Talks About Penelope Cruz's Pregnancy
Actor Javier Bardem has opened up about his wife Penelope Cruz's pregnancy, admitting he is "very happy" at the prospect of impending fatherhood. Earlier this week, a representative for the intensely private newlyweds confirmed reports the "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" stars are expecting their first child after months of speculation.
The baby is due early next year and Bardem is overjoyed. He tells People.com, "It is true. I am very happy... Don't make me say anything else."
Bardem and Cruz were extremely quiet about their marriage and pregnancy. It was undeniable baby bump which was captured in an on-set photo that finally led the couple to confess that the star is four months pregnant. Previously, their rep said Cruz wouldn't join "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" if she's pregnant to deny the pregnancy rumors.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune