Pregnant Lily Allen 'Not Missing Smoking, Drinking and Going Out'
Pregnant singer Lily Allen is relieved she's given up boozing and smoking - because she can't believe her friends' behavior when they are under the influence. The "Smile" hitmaker is expecting her first child with boyfriend Sam Cooper and is pleased to turn her back on her wild partying.
She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "I'm enjoying procreating. I'm not missing smoking, drinking and going out. It's made me realize a lot about some people I used to hang out with. I still have to be around some of them when they're drunk and I'm like, 'Is that what we're like?' Being sober has opened my eyes a lot."
And Allen admits she's enjoying watching her body change as she steps closer to motherhood. She says, "I'm actually really excited now I actually look pregnant. It's making it all the more real. My body's changing all the time and I've got to just embrace it. I'm growing all over. I've been wearing sexy maternity tights. I'm so glamorous it's unreal! The truth is I can't wait. Being a mother is something I've wanted for a very long time."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'