Pregnant Lily Allen 'Not Missing Smoking, Drinking and Going Out'
Pregnant singer Lily Allen is relieved she's given up boozing and smoking - because she can't believe her friends' behavior when they are under the influence. The "Smile" hitmaker is expecting her first child with boyfriend Sam Cooper and is pleased to turn her back on her wild partying.
She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "I'm enjoying procreating. I'm not missing smoking, drinking and going out. It's made me realize a lot about some people I used to hang out with. I still have to be around some of them when they're drunk and I'm like, 'Is that what we're like?' Being sober has opened my eyes a lot."
And Allen admits she's enjoying watching her body change as she steps closer to motherhood. She says, "I'm actually really excited now I actually look pregnant. It's making it all the more real. My body's changing all the time and I've got to just embrace it. I'm growing all over. I've been wearing sexy maternity tights. I'm so glamorous it's unreal! The truth is I can't wait. Being a mother is something I've wanted for a very long time."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier