Pregnant Lily Allen 'Not Missing Smoking, Drinking and Going Out'
Pregnant singer Lily Allen is relieved she's given up boozing and smoking - because she can't believe her friends' behavior when they are under the influence. The "Smile" hitmaker is expecting her first child with boyfriend Sam Cooper and is pleased to turn her back on her wild partying.
She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "I'm enjoying procreating. I'm not missing smoking, drinking and going out. It's made me realize a lot about some people I used to hang out with. I still have to be around some of them when they're drunk and I'm like, 'Is that what we're like?' Being sober has opened my eyes a lot."
And Allen admits she's enjoying watching her body change as she steps closer to motherhood. She says, "I'm actually really excited now I actually look pregnant. It's making it all the more real. My body's changing all the time and I've got to just embrace it. I'm growing all over. I've been wearing sexy maternity tights. I'm so glamorous it's unreal! The truth is I can't wait. Being a mother is something I've wanted for a very long time."
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident