Pregnant Lily Allen 'Not Missing Smoking, Drinking and Going Out'
Pregnant singer Lily Allen is relieved she's given up boozing and smoking - because she can't believe her friends' behavior when they are under the influence. The "Smile" hitmaker is expecting her first child with boyfriend Sam Cooper and is pleased to turn her back on her wild partying.
She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "I'm enjoying procreating. I'm not missing smoking, drinking and going out. It's made me realize a lot about some people I used to hang out with. I still have to be around some of them when they're drunk and I'm like, 'Is that what we're like?' Being sober has opened my eyes a lot."
And Allen admits she's enjoying watching her body change as she steps closer to motherhood. She says, "I'm actually really excited now I actually look pregnant. It's making it all the more real. My body's changing all the time and I've got to just embrace it. I'm growing all over. I've been wearing sexy maternity tights. I'm so glamorous it's unreal! The truth is I can't wait. Being a mother is something I've wanted for a very long time."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked