Pregnant Lily Allen 'Not Missing Smoking, Drinking and Going Out'
Pregnant singer Lily Allen is relieved she's given up boozing and smoking - because she can't believe her friends' behavior when they are under the influence. The "Smile" hitmaker is expecting her first child with boyfriend Sam Cooper and is pleased to turn her back on her wild partying.
She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "I'm enjoying procreating. I'm not missing smoking, drinking and going out. It's made me realize a lot about some people I used to hang out with. I still have to be around some of them when they're drunk and I'm like, 'Is that what we're like?' Being sober has opened my eyes a lot."
And Allen admits she's enjoying watching her body change as she steps closer to motherhood. She says, "I'm actually really excited now I actually look pregnant. It's making it all the more real. My body's changing all the time and I've got to just embrace it. I'm growing all over. I've been wearing sexy maternity tights. I'm so glamorous it's unreal! The truth is I can't wait. Being a mother is something I've wanted for a very long time."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie