Seal Will Never Cheat Like Tiger Woods
Singer Seal sympathies with shamed golfer Tiger Woods over his cheating scandal - but is adamant he will never make the same mistake with his supermodel wife Heidi Klum. The "Kiss from a Rose" hitmaker wasn't surprised when he read tabloid reports about Woods' infidelity and subsequent divorce earlier this year after allegedly bedding a string of women behind wife Elin Nordegren's back.
But Seal insists he put his own bad boy behavior behind him when he married Klum in 2005 and he would never risk embarking on an affair himself. He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It's really unfortunate what happened to Tiger and Elin. But I'll tell you how I feel about it. You're Tiger Woods, right? You're the first billionaire athlete, you very, very rarely, if at all, hear the word 'no'. It doesn't exist... I don't condone it but I get why he did it."
"I do understand why people are tempted and I understand why people do it. Have I cheated before? Hell, yes! Not in my marriage, but in relationships before. And it's not because I'm trying to be a good man or trying to resist temptation."
"I mean, I'm married to one of, if not the most wonderful woman in the world. She is everything - funny, attractive, hardworking, she has integrity, she loves me to bits. Honestly, if I was looking at myself and I cheated, then I'd just think, 'Wow, how disappointing, I actually thought you were better than that'."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?