Seal Will Never Cheat Like Tiger Woods
Singer Seal sympathies with shamed golfer Tiger Woods over his cheating scandal - but is adamant he will never make the same mistake with his supermodel wife Heidi Klum. The "Kiss from a Rose" hitmaker wasn't surprised when he read tabloid reports about Woods' infidelity and subsequent divorce earlier this year after allegedly bedding a string of women behind wife Elin Nordegren's back.
But Seal insists he put his own bad boy behavior behind him when he married Klum in 2005 and he would never risk embarking on an affair himself. He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It's really unfortunate what happened to Tiger and Elin. But I'll tell you how I feel about it. You're Tiger Woods, right? You're the first billionaire athlete, you very, very rarely, if at all, hear the word 'no'. It doesn't exist... I don't condone it but I get why he did it."
"I do understand why people are tempted and I understand why people do it. Have I cheated before? Hell, yes! Not in my marriage, but in relationships before. And it's not because I'm trying to be a good man or trying to resist temptation."
"I mean, I'm married to one of, if not the most wonderful woman in the world. She is everything - funny, attractive, hardworking, she has integrity, she loves me to bits. Honestly, if I was looking at myself and I cheated, then I'd just think, 'Wow, how disappointing, I actually thought you were better than that'."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent