Zac Efron: Me and Vanessa Hudgens Analyze Movies a Lot
Date night for Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens is hard work - the "High School Musical" sweethearts study the films they watch for acting tips. The pair has been dating since they met on the set of the Disney show in 2005 and they love nothing more than heading out to the movies.
But the young stars often end up critiquing the pictures afterward. Efron says, "Every time you go you can pick away at what you like. Me and Vanessa go to the movies a lot and when we're done we try and analyze the movie - what we liked about it. That way you're actively watching it."
"I hate it when people go, 'It was good' (or) 'I hated it'. (I like to) figure out what was new about it, what was innovative, what we had seen before, what was redundant... you also look at the other actors."
More Zac Efron News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts