Zac Efron: Me and Vanessa Hudgens Analyze Movies a Lot
Date night for Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens is hard work - the "High School Musical" sweethearts study the films they watch for acting tips. The pair has been dating since they met on the set of the Disney show in 2005 and they love nothing more than heading out to the movies.
But the young stars often end up critiquing the pictures afterward. Efron says, "Every time you go you can pick away at what you like. Me and Vanessa go to the movies a lot and when we're done we try and analyze the movie - what we liked about it. That way you're actively watching it."
"I hate it when people go, 'It was good' (or) 'I hated it'. (I like to) figure out what was new about it, what was innovative, what we had seen before, what was redundant... you also look at the other actors."
More Zac Efron News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen