Zac Efron: Me and Vanessa Hudgens Analyze Movies a Lot
Date night for Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens is hard work - the "High School Musical" sweethearts study the films they watch for acting tips. The pair has been dating since they met on the set of the Disney show in 2005 and they love nothing more than heading out to the movies.
But the young stars often end up critiquing the pictures afterward. Efron says, "Every time you go you can pick away at what you like. Me and Vanessa go to the movies a lot and when we're done we try and analyze the movie - what we liked about it. That way you're actively watching it."
"I hate it when people go, 'It was good' (or) 'I hated it'. (I like to) figure out what was new about it, what was innovative, what we had seen before, what was redundant... you also look at the other actors."
More Zac Efron News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set