Zac Efron: Me and Vanessa Hudgens Analyze Movies a Lot
Date night for Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens is hard work - the "High School Musical" sweethearts study the films they watch for acting tips. The pair has been dating since they met on the set of the Disney show in 2005 and they love nothing more than heading out to the movies.
But the young stars often end up critiquing the pictures afterward. Efron says, "Every time you go you can pick away at what you like. Me and Vanessa go to the movies a lot and when we're done we try and analyze the movie - what we liked about it. That way you're actively watching it."
"I hate it when people go, 'It was good' (or) 'I hated it'. (I like to) figure out what was new about it, what was innovative, what we had seen before, what was redundant... you also look at the other actors."
More Zac Efron News
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick