Zac Efron: Me and Vanessa Hudgens Analyze Movies a Lot
Date night for Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens is hard work - the "High School Musical" sweethearts study the films they watch for acting tips. The pair has been dating since they met on the set of the Disney show in 2005 and they love nothing more than heading out to the movies.
But the young stars often end up critiquing the pictures afterward. Efron says, "Every time you go you can pick away at what you like. Me and Vanessa go to the movies a lot and when we're done we try and analyze the movie - what we liked about it. That way you're actively watching it."
"I hate it when people go, 'It was good' (or) 'I hated it'. (I like to) figure out what was new about it, what was innovative, what we had seen before, what was redundant... you also look at the other actors."
- Pregnant Again! 'Teen Mom' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals She Is Expecting Third Child
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party