Ricki Lake's Malibu House Burned Down
Actress and TV personality Ricki Lake has been left devastated after her Los Angeles home burned down in a freak fire. The star, who appeared in the original 1988 "Hairspray" film, was refueling a portable heater in the rental Malibu property on Saturday, September 18 when her couch set alight and the flames spread across the house.
Lake was forced to flee the fire and managed to escape unharmed with her two sons and dogs. They are now staying with friends, reports celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
A spokesperson for the star has confirmed the devastating news, claiming Lake has "lost many personal items, but is grateful that everyone is OK."
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures