Ricki Lake's Malibu House Burned Down
Actress and TV personality Ricki Lake has been left devastated after her Los Angeles home burned down in a freak fire. The star, who appeared in the original 1988 "Hairspray" film, was refueling a portable heater in the rental Malibu property on Saturday, September 18 when her couch set alight and the flames spread across the house.
Lake was forced to flee the fire and managed to escape unharmed with her two sons and dogs. They are now staying with friends, reports celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
A spokesperson for the star has confirmed the devastating news, claiming Lake has "lost many personal items, but is grateful that everyone is OK."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars