Ricki Lake's Malibu House Burned Down
Actress and TV personality Ricki Lake has been left devastated after her Los Angeles home burned down in a freak fire. The star, who appeared in the original 1988 "Hairspray" film, was refueling a portable heater in the rental Malibu property on Saturday, September 18 when her couch set alight and the flames spread across the house.
Lake was forced to flee the fire and managed to escape unharmed with her two sons and dogs. They are now staying with friends, reports celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
A spokesperson for the star has confirmed the devastating news, claiming Lake has "lost many personal items, but is grateful that everyone is OK."
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge