Ricki Lake's Malibu House Burned Down
Actress and TV personality Ricki Lake has been left devastated after her Los Angeles home burned down in a freak fire. The star, who appeared in the original 1988 "Hairspray" film, was refueling a portable heater in the rental Malibu property on Saturday, September 18 when her couch set alight and the flames spread across the house.
Lake was forced to flee the fire and managed to escape unharmed with her two sons and dogs. They are now staying with friends, reports celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
A spokesperson for the star has confirmed the devastating news, claiming Lake has "lost many personal items, but is grateful that everyone is OK."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie