Goldie 'Still Coming to Terms With' Jailed Son
Rapper-turned-actor Goldie has spoken of his heartache after seeing his son jailed for murder - insisting he "tried everything" to help the troubled youngster. Jamie Price was caged for life by a judge at Nottingham Crown Court, England earlier this month for the brutal slaying of rival gang member Marlin Morris in 2008.
The dance music star, real name Clifford Price, was devastated to see the 23 year old jailed after continued efforts to help Jamie turn his life around. He tells Britain's Daily Express, "My son was locked up for 21 years last week and we are still coming to terms with it."
"It is such a tragedy as that family has lost a child and it's just a terrible thing that happened. I tried everything I could with him, I tried to get him into music, offered him money to do anything he wanted but he just chose another route."
And Goldie admits he accepted an offer to appear on U.K. reality show "Strictly Come Dancing" to help his mother come to terms with Jamie's issues, "My mum is the biggest fan of the show and I'm doing it for her really. She was over the moon when I told her I was doing it."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist