Goldie 'Still Coming to Terms With' Jailed Son
Rapper-turned-actor Goldie has spoken of his heartache after seeing his son jailed for murder - insisting he "tried everything" to help the troubled youngster. Jamie Price was caged for life by a judge at Nottingham Crown Court, England earlier this month for the brutal slaying of rival gang member Marlin Morris in 2008.
The dance music star, real name Clifford Price, was devastated to see the 23 year old jailed after continued efforts to help Jamie turn his life around. He tells Britain's Daily Express, "My son was locked up for 21 years last week and we are still coming to terms with it."
"It is such a tragedy as that family has lost a child and it's just a terrible thing that happened. I tried everything I could with him, I tried to get him into music, offered him money to do anything he wanted but he just chose another route."
And Goldie admits he accepted an offer to appear on U.K. reality show "Strictly Come Dancing" to help his mother come to terms with Jamie's issues, "My mum is the biggest fan of the show and I'm doing it for her really. She was over the moon when I told her I was doing it."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says