Zac Efron Would Love to Have 'Glee' Role
Zac Efron is hoping to land a cameo appearance in "Glee" - he'd "absolutely" love to be a part of the hit show. The actor showed off his singing and dancing skills in the "High School Musical" franchise but moved on to more serious roles, with starring parts in "Me and Orson Welles" and "Charlie St. Cloud".
But Efron would have no qualms about returning to his musical roots - he's hoping TV bosses reach out to him about a part. He tells Britain's Live from Studio Five, "They haven't asked me yet... I think it'd be really fun. They're doing a great job of the show. Yeah, absolutely (I'd love a role)."
In another news, Zac Efron says he is grateful his fans always show up to his premieres - because he constantly worries they'll desert him. The "High School Musical" star is on the promotional trail for his latest movie "Charlie St. Cloud" and hit the red carpet for the London launch on Thursday, September 16.
Efron admits he was nervous there would be no crowd waiting for him - because he relishes the interaction with his fans. He tells BBC Radio 1, "It (the fan support) hasn't really calmed down on this trip which is good, it's fun. Before every premiere I have that feeling, I'm like, 'This is going to be the one where nobody shows up and I'll just be standing there.' I'm super excited to be back and seeing the fans."
More Glee News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'