Zac Efron Would Love to Have 'Glee' Role
Zac Efron is hoping to land a cameo appearance in "Glee" - he'd "absolutely" love to be a part of the hit show. The actor showed off his singing and dancing skills in the "High School Musical" franchise but moved on to more serious roles, with starring parts in "Me and Orson Welles" and "Charlie St. Cloud".
But Efron would have no qualms about returning to his musical roots - he's hoping TV bosses reach out to him about a part. He tells Britain's Live from Studio Five, "They haven't asked me yet... I think it'd be really fun. They're doing a great job of the show. Yeah, absolutely (I'd love a role)."
In another news, Zac Efron says he is grateful his fans always show up to his premieres - because he constantly worries they'll desert him. The "High School Musical" star is on the promotional trail for his latest movie "Charlie St. Cloud" and hit the red carpet for the London launch on Thursday, September 16.
Efron admits he was nervous there would be no crowd waiting for him - because he relishes the interaction with his fans. He tells BBC Radio 1, "It (the fan support) hasn't really calmed down on this trip which is good, it's fun. Before every premiere I have that feeling, I'm like, 'This is going to be the one where nobody shows up and I'll just be standing there.' I'm super excited to be back and seeing the fans."
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers