Zac Efron Would Love to Have 'Glee' Role
Zac Efron is hoping to land a cameo appearance in "Glee" - he'd "absolutely" love to be a part of the hit show. The actor showed off his singing and dancing skills in the "High School Musical" franchise but moved on to more serious roles, with starring parts in "Me and Orson Welles" and "Charlie St. Cloud".
But Efron would have no qualms about returning to his musical roots - he's hoping TV bosses reach out to him about a part. He tells Britain's Live from Studio Five, "They haven't asked me yet... I think it'd be really fun. They're doing a great job of the show. Yeah, absolutely (I'd love a role)."
In another news, Zac Efron says he is grateful his fans always show up to his premieres - because he constantly worries they'll desert him. The "High School Musical" star is on the promotional trail for his latest movie "Charlie St. Cloud" and hit the red carpet for the London launch on Thursday, September 16.
Efron admits he was nervous there would be no crowd waiting for him - because he relishes the interaction with his fans. He tells BBC Radio 1, "It (the fan support) hasn't really calmed down on this trip which is good, it's fun. Before every premiere I have that feeling, I'm like, 'This is going to be the one where nobody shows up and I'll just be standing there.' I'm super excited to be back and seeing the fans."
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton