Kirk Douglas Allegedly Moves to New York to Support Cancer-Striken Michael
Veteran actor Kirk Douglas has reportedly moved to New York to support his son Michael as he battles cancer. The "Wall Street" star was diagnosed with stage four throat cancer earlier this year and is currently undergoing intensive treatment in a bid to beat the killer disease.
His father has since spoken of his pride in Michael's spirit as he fights the illness, writing on his MySpace blog, "I admire my son, he's quite a guy." And now the veteran actor, 93, and his wife Anne have relocated from their home in Los Angeles to a temporary residence in the Big Apple to support Michael during his treatment, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones moved to New York earlier this year after living in Bermuda for about five years. On the reason of their move, the actor recently revealed, "One of our kids has some special needs and it was recommended he go to a special school in the New York area."
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M