Kirk Douglas Allegedly Moves to New York to Support Cancer-Striken Michael
Veteran actor Kirk Douglas has reportedly moved to New York to support his son Michael as he battles cancer. The "Wall Street" star was diagnosed with stage four throat cancer earlier this year and is currently undergoing intensive treatment in a bid to beat the killer disease.
His father has since spoken of his pride in Michael's spirit as he fights the illness, writing on his MySpace blog, "I admire my son, he's quite a guy." And now the veteran actor, 93, and his wife Anne have relocated from their home in Los Angeles to a temporary residence in the Big Apple to support Michael during his treatment, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones moved to New York earlier this year after living in Bermuda for about five years. On the reason of their move, the actor recently revealed, "One of our kids has some special needs and it was recommended he go to a special school in the New York area."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit