Kirk Douglas Allegedly Moves to New York to Support Cancer-Striken Michael
Veteran actor Kirk Douglas has reportedly moved to New York to support his son Michael as he battles cancer. The "Wall Street" star was diagnosed with stage four throat cancer earlier this year and is currently undergoing intensive treatment in a bid to beat the killer disease.
His father has since spoken of his pride in Michael's spirit as he fights the illness, writing on his MySpace blog, "I admire my son, he's quite a guy." And now the veteran actor, 93, and his wife Anne have relocated from their home in Los Angeles to a temporary residence in the Big Apple to support Michael during his treatment, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones moved to New York earlier this year after living in Bermuda for about five years. On the reason of their move, the actor recently revealed, "One of our kids has some special needs and it was recommended he go to a special school in the New York area."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes