Kirk Douglas Allegedly Moves to New York to Support Cancer-Striken Michael
Veteran actor Kirk Douglas has reportedly moved to New York to support his son Michael as he battles cancer. The "Wall Street" star was diagnosed with stage four throat cancer earlier this year and is currently undergoing intensive treatment in a bid to beat the killer disease.
His father has since spoken of his pride in Michael's spirit as he fights the illness, writing on his MySpace blog, "I admire my son, he's quite a guy." And now the veteran actor, 93, and his wife Anne have relocated from their home in Los Angeles to a temporary residence in the Big Apple to support Michael during his treatment, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones moved to New York earlier this year after living in Bermuda for about five years. On the reason of their move, the actor recently revealed, "One of our kids has some special needs and it was recommended he go to a special school in the New York area."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie