Boy Escorted by Police After Hanging Around Miley Cyrus' Home
A 14-year-old Miley Cyrus fan sparked security concerns in California on Wednesday, September 15 when police found him loitering outside the teen superstar's home. The boy is reported to have taken note of the "Hannah Montana" actress' address in the San Fernando Valley after joining a Hollywood tour of celebrity homes earlier in the day and decided to return to the property that afternoon.
No charges were filed against the Australian tourist and he was escorted back to his hotel, where he was reunited with his parents, reports TMZ.com.
Earlier this week on September 13, Miley Cyrus sparked rumors that she was pulled over by police for talking on cell phone while driving in North Hollywood. The reports were later debunked by her representative who explained that the cops did not stop her but they offered her an assistance as she was swarmed by paparazzi.
The rep additionally claimed that Cyrus's car was parked when she made the call.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake