Boy Escorted by Police After Hanging Around Miley Cyrus' Home
A 14-year-old Miley Cyrus fan sparked security concerns in California on Wednesday, September 15 when police found him loitering outside the teen superstar's home. The boy is reported to have taken note of the "Hannah Montana" actress' address in the San Fernando Valley after joining a Hollywood tour of celebrity homes earlier in the day and decided to return to the property that afternoon.
No charges were filed against the Australian tourist and he was escorted back to his hotel, where he was reunited with his parents, reports TMZ.com.
Earlier this week on September 13, Miley Cyrus sparked rumors that she was pulled over by police for talking on cell phone while driving in North Hollywood. The reports were later debunked by her representative who explained that the cops did not stop her but they offered her an assistance as she was swarmed by paparazzi.
The rep additionally claimed that Cyrus's car was parked when she made the call.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal