Boy Escorted by Police After Hanging Around Miley Cyrus' Home
A 14-year-old Miley Cyrus fan sparked security concerns in California on Wednesday, September 15 when police found him loitering outside the teen superstar's home. The boy is reported to have taken note of the "Hannah Montana" actress' address in the San Fernando Valley after joining a Hollywood tour of celebrity homes earlier in the day and decided to return to the property that afternoon.
No charges were filed against the Australian tourist and he was escorted back to his hotel, where he was reunited with his parents, reports TMZ.com.
Earlier this week on September 13, Miley Cyrus sparked rumors that she was pulled over by police for talking on cell phone while driving in North Hollywood. The reports were later debunked by her representative who explained that the cops did not stop her but they offered her an assistance as she was swarmed by paparazzi.
The rep additionally claimed that Cyrus's car was parked when she made the call.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion