Boy Escorted by Police After Hanging Around Miley Cyrus' Home
A 14-year-old Miley Cyrus fan sparked security concerns in California on Wednesday, September 15 when police found him loitering outside the teen superstar's home. The boy is reported to have taken note of the "Hannah Montana" actress' address in the San Fernando Valley after joining a Hollywood tour of celebrity homes earlier in the day and decided to return to the property that afternoon.
No charges were filed against the Australian tourist and he was escorted back to his hotel, where he was reunited with his parents, reports TMZ.com.
Earlier this week on September 13, Miley Cyrus sparked rumors that she was pulled over by police for talking on cell phone while driving in North Hollywood. The reports were later debunked by her representative who explained that the cops did not stop her but they offered her an assistance as she was swarmed by paparazzi.
The rep additionally claimed that Cyrus's car was parked when she made the call.
More Miley Cyrus News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die