Mel Gibson Gives Up Rights as Executive Producer to Oksana Grigorieva's Work
Embattled actor Mel Gibson wants nothing to do with his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva's singing career - he's relinquished all rights to her music after helping to produce her album. The "Braveheart" star helped to write and produce tracks for the Russian's 2009 album "Beautiful Heartache" after signing her to his Icon Records label.
The couple split earlier this year and is currently locked in a bitter court battle over custody of its baby daughter Lucia. Grigorieva, a classically trained pianist, has also accused Gibson of sabotaging her attempts to release new material and promote her music since the break-up, but TMZ reveals the Hollywood star has given up his rights as executive producer to her work.
Sources tell the website Gibson signed the legal documents to make it official in August.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'