Mel Gibson Gives Up Rights as Executive Producer to Oksana Grigorieva's Work
Embattled actor Mel Gibson wants nothing to do with his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva's singing career - he's relinquished all rights to her music after helping to produce her album. The "Braveheart" star helped to write and produce tracks for the Russian's 2009 album "Beautiful Heartache" after signing her to his Icon Records label.
The couple split earlier this year and is currently locked in a bitter court battle over custody of its baby daughter Lucia. Grigorieva, a classically trained pianist, has also accused Gibson of sabotaging her attempts to release new material and promote her music since the break-up, but TMZ reveals the Hollywood star has given up his rights as executive producer to her work.
Sources tell the website Gibson signed the legal documents to make it official in August.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says