Mel Gibson Gives Up Rights as Executive Producer to Oksana Grigorieva's Work
Embattled actor Mel Gibson wants nothing to do with his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva's singing career - he's relinquished all rights to her music after helping to produce her album. The "Braveheart" star helped to write and produce tracks for the Russian's 2009 album "Beautiful Heartache" after signing her to his Icon Records label.
The couple split earlier this year and is currently locked in a bitter court battle over custody of its baby daughter Lucia. Grigorieva, a classically trained pianist, has also accused Gibson of sabotaging her attempts to release new material and promote her music since the break-up, but TMZ reveals the Hollywood star has given up his rights as executive producer to her work.
Sources tell the website Gibson signed the legal documents to make it official in August.
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'