Mel Gibson Gives Up Rights as Executive Producer to Oksana Grigorieva's Work
Embattled actor Mel Gibson wants nothing to do with his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva's singing career - he's relinquished all rights to her music after helping to produce her album. The "Braveheart" star helped to write and produce tracks for the Russian's 2009 album "Beautiful Heartache" after signing her to his Icon Records label.
The couple split earlier this year and is currently locked in a bitter court battle over custody of its baby daughter Lucia. Grigorieva, a classically trained pianist, has also accused Gibson of sabotaging her attempts to release new material and promote her music since the break-up, but TMZ reveals the Hollywood star has given up his rights as executive producer to her work.
Sources tell the website Gibson signed the legal documents to make it official in August.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked