David Blaine Announced Fiancee's Pregnancy
Celebrity illusionist David Blaine is set to experience the magic of fatherhood next year - he's expecting a baby with his fiancee Alizee Guinochet. The endurance expert revealed he is expecting his first child with the French beauty at a recent rooftop cancer benefit hosted by ASmallWorld.com mogul Patrick Liotard-Vogt, according to the New York Post.
And Blaine can't wait to teach the child some of his many tricks, reportedly telling guests, "The baby is probably already practicing the breath hold!"
Blaine made a name in Hollywood for his endurance stunts such as surviving on water only for 44 days, frozen inside a block of ice, drowned alive for 7 minutes and 8 seconds and more. The latest stunt he's pulling is the dive of death where he's hung upside down from Trump Tower and attempts to stay in position for 60 hours.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo