David Blaine Announced Fiancee's Pregnancy
Celebrity illusionist David Blaine is set to experience the magic of fatherhood next year - he's expecting a baby with his fiancee Alizee Guinochet. The endurance expert revealed he is expecting his first child with the French beauty at a recent rooftop cancer benefit hosted by ASmallWorld.com mogul Patrick Liotard-Vogt, according to the New York Post.
And Blaine can't wait to teach the child some of his many tricks, reportedly telling guests, "The baby is probably already practicing the breath hold!"
Blaine made a name in Hollywood for his endurance stunts such as surviving on water only for 44 days, frozen inside a block of ice, drowned alive for 7 minutes and 8 seconds and more. The latest stunt he's pulling is the dive of death where he's hung upside down from Trump Tower and attempts to stay in position for 60 hours.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'