David Blaine Announced Fiancee's Pregnancy
Celebrity illusionist David Blaine is set to experience the magic of fatherhood next year - he's expecting a baby with his fiancee Alizee Guinochet. The endurance expert revealed he is expecting his first child with the French beauty at a recent rooftop cancer benefit hosted by ASmallWorld.com mogul Patrick Liotard-Vogt, according to the New York Post.
And Blaine can't wait to teach the child some of his many tricks, reportedly telling guests, "The baby is probably already practicing the breath hold!"
Blaine made a name in Hollywood for his endurance stunts such as surviving on water only for 44 days, frozen inside a block of ice, drowned alive for 7 minutes and 8 seconds and more. The latest stunt he's pulling is the dive of death where he's hung upside down from Trump Tower and attempts to stay in position for 60 hours.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna