David Blaine Announced Fiancee's Pregnancy
Celebrity illusionist David Blaine is set to experience the magic of fatherhood next year - he's expecting a baby with his fiancee Alizee Guinochet. The endurance expert revealed he is expecting his first child with the French beauty at a recent rooftop cancer benefit hosted by ASmallWorld.com mogul Patrick Liotard-Vogt, according to the New York Post.
And Blaine can't wait to teach the child some of his many tricks, reportedly telling guests, "The baby is probably already practicing the breath hold!"
Blaine made a name in Hollywood for his endurance stunts such as surviving on water only for 44 days, frozen inside a block of ice, drowned alive for 7 minutes and 8 seconds and more. The latest stunt he's pulling is the dive of death where he's hung upside down from Trump Tower and attempts to stay in position for 60 hours.
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film