LeAnn Rimes Lashes Out at Talk Show Host Wendy Williams Over Affair Comments
Country star LeAnn Rimes has hit back at U.S. talk show host Wendy Williams, insisting comments about her cheating scandal were "out of control". The "Blue" singer hit the headlines last year when she was caught on camera kissing her TV co-star Eddie Cibrian while they were both married.
Rimes and Cibrian subsequently split from their respective partners and made their romance official, prompting a wave of criticism. The singer recently opened up about the scandal, insisting she never meant to hurt her ex Dean Sheremet - but Williams took aim at Rimes, saying "It's all very sloppy".
The TV host also slated her for referring to Cibrian's sons with estranged wife Brandi Glanville as her "boys", adding "The boys have a mother, and her name is Brandi." Now Rimes has hit back at the TV star, calling her comments "disappointing".
Taking to her Twitter page, she writes, "All I know is Wendy Williams done p**sed my mamma off! I don't wanna be in her path. To say, 'I've reserved myself a place in hell?!' "
"I'm incredibly disappointed to see someone with that kind of platform use it for such negativity and could be (sic) so mean and judgmental about a situation they know nothing about... I don't like how it happened either, said it a million times, but this is out of control."
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'