Lady GaGa, Paul Weller and Green Day Lead Britain's Q Awards Nominations
Lady GaGa, Paul Weller and Green Day are among the big acts who have been nominated for trophies at Britain's Q Awards in October. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is up for best female artist, as well as best live act, which will see her battle it out against Kasabian, Muse and Green Day.
Meanwhile the "American Idiot" hitmakers are also named in the best act in the world today category, alongside Kings of Leon and Arcade Fire. British star Plan B is up for three awards - best male artist, best album and breakthrough artist - and Weller has been shortlisted for best male and best album for "Wake Up the Nation".
The annual music magazine ceremony will take place in London on October 25.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test