Lady GaGa, Paul Weller and Green Day Lead Britain's Q Awards Nominations
Lady GaGa, Paul Weller and Green Day are among the big acts who have been nominated for trophies at Britain's Q Awards in October. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is up for best female artist, as well as best live act, which will see her battle it out against Kasabian, Muse and Green Day.
Meanwhile the "American Idiot" hitmakers are also named in the best act in the world today category, alongside Kings of Leon and Arcade Fire. British star Plan B is up for three awards - best male artist, best album and breakthrough artist - and Weller has been shortlisted for best male and best album for "Wake Up the Nation".
The annual music magazine ceremony will take place in London on October 25.
More Lady GaGa News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs