Lady GaGa, Paul Weller and Green Day Lead Britain's Q Awards Nominations
Lady GaGa, Paul Weller and Green Day are among the big acts who have been nominated for trophies at Britain's Q Awards in October. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is up for best female artist, as well as best live act, which will see her battle it out against Kasabian, Muse and Green Day.
Meanwhile the "American Idiot" hitmakers are also named in the best act in the world today category, alongside Kings of Leon and Arcade Fire. British star Plan B is up for three awards - best male artist, best album and breakthrough artist - and Weller has been shortlisted for best male and best album for "Wake Up the Nation".
The annual music magazine ceremony will take place in London on October 25.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series