Lady GaGa, Paul Weller and Green Day Lead Britain's Q Awards Nominations
Lady GaGa, Paul Weller and Green Day are among the big acts who have been nominated for trophies at Britain's Q Awards in October. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is up for best female artist, as well as best live act, which will see her battle it out against Kasabian, Muse and Green Day.
Meanwhile the "American Idiot" hitmakers are also named in the best act in the world today category, alongside Kings of Leon and Arcade Fire. British star Plan B is up for three awards - best male artist, best album and breakthrough artist - and Weller has been shortlisted for best male and best album for "Wake Up the Nation".
The annual music magazine ceremony will take place in London on October 25.
More Lady GaGa News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer