Busta Rhymes Sued for Allegedly Hurling a Glass During Argument
Rapper Busta Rhymes is facing a $250,000 lawsuit from a woman who claims he hurled a glass at her during an argument at celebrity hangout Mr Chow. The star was dining with a female friend at the Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills, California when he was allegedly involved in a bust-up with Devin Cooper, who was seated at an adjacent table.
Angry words were exchanged when Rhymes' pal complained that Cooper was sitting too close to them and the rapper joined in, allegedly shouting at Cooper. According to AllHipHop, in papers filed at a court earlier this week, Cooper claims Rhymes then hurled a glass, missing her by "inches".
She is now suing the star for assault and battery and is seeking $250,000 in damages.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle