Busta Rhymes Sued for Allegedly Hurling a Glass During Argument
Rapper Busta Rhymes is facing a $250,000 lawsuit from a woman who claims he hurled a glass at her during an argument at celebrity hangout Mr Chow. The star was dining with a female friend at the Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills, California when he was allegedly involved in a bust-up with Devin Cooper, who was seated at an adjacent table.
Angry words were exchanged when Rhymes' pal complained that Cooper was sitting too close to them and the rapper joined in, allegedly shouting at Cooper. According to AllHipHop, in papers filed at a court earlier this week, Cooper claims Rhymes then hurled a glass, missing her by "inches".
She is now suing the star for assault and battery and is seeking $250,000 in damages.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March