Busta Rhymes Sued for Allegedly Hurling a Glass During Argument
Rapper Busta Rhymes is facing a $250,000 lawsuit from a woman who claims he hurled a glass at her during an argument at celebrity hangout Mr Chow. The star was dining with a female friend at the Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills, California when he was allegedly involved in a bust-up with Devin Cooper, who was seated at an adjacent table.
Angry words were exchanged when Rhymes' pal complained that Cooper was sitting too close to them and the rapper joined in, allegedly shouting at Cooper. According to AllHipHop, in papers filed at a court earlier this week, Cooper claims Rhymes then hurled a glass, missing her by "inches".
She is now suing the star for assault and battery and is seeking $250,000 in damages.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'