Busta Rhymes Sued for Allegedly Hurling a Glass During Argument
Rapper Busta Rhymes is facing a $250,000 lawsuit from a woman who claims he hurled a glass at her during an argument at celebrity hangout Mr Chow. The star was dining with a female friend at the Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills, California when he was allegedly involved in a bust-up with Devin Cooper, who was seated at an adjacent table.
Angry words were exchanged when Rhymes' pal complained that Cooper was sitting too close to them and the rapper joined in, allegedly shouting at Cooper. According to AllHipHop, in papers filed at a court earlier this week, Cooper claims Rhymes then hurled a glass, missing her by "inches".
She is now suing the star for assault and battery and is seeking $250,000 in damages.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce