Kelly Preston: I Can't Wait for Giving Birth to My Baby Boy
John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston is counting down the days until she gives birth to her baby boy because she is "completely ready" for the new family addition. The Hollywood stars confirmed they were expecting their third child in May, just over a year after the tragic death of their 16-year-old son Jett, who died in January 2009 after suffering a seizure.
The couple, who also have 10-year-old daughter Ella, will become parents again before the end of the year and Preston is excited about her impending motherhood. She tells People, "It's been very easy and so wonderful."
"I've had no morning sickness and (the pregnancy) has gone by so quickly. I feel terrific. John and I are completely ready. My daughter is very excited too. I can't wait for the day to come."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked