Kelly Preston: I Can't Wait for Giving Birth to My Baby Boy
John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston is counting down the days until she gives birth to her baby boy because she is "completely ready" for the new family addition. The Hollywood stars confirmed they were expecting their third child in May, just over a year after the tragic death of their 16-year-old son Jett, who died in January 2009 after suffering a seizure.
The couple, who also have 10-year-old daughter Ella, will become parents again before the end of the year and Preston is excited about her impending motherhood. She tells People, "It's been very easy and so wonderful."
"I've had no morning sickness and (the pregnancy) has gone by so quickly. I feel terrific. John and I are completely ready. My daughter is very excited too. I can't wait for the day to come."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says