Kelly Preston: I Can't Wait for Giving Birth to My Baby Boy
John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston is counting down the days until she gives birth to her baby boy because she is "completely ready" for the new family addition. The Hollywood stars confirmed they were expecting their third child in May, just over a year after the tragic death of their 16-year-old son Jett, who died in January 2009 after suffering a seizure.
The couple, who also have 10-year-old daughter Ella, will become parents again before the end of the year and Preston is excited about her impending motherhood. She tells People, "It's been very easy and so wonderful."
"I've had no morning sickness and (the pregnancy) has gone by so quickly. I feel terrific. John and I are completely ready. My daughter is very excited too. I can't wait for the day to come."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle