Kelly Preston: I Can't Wait for Giving Birth to My Baby Boy
John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston is counting down the days until she gives birth to her baby boy because she is "completely ready" for the new family addition. The Hollywood stars confirmed they were expecting their third child in May, just over a year after the tragic death of their 16-year-old son Jett, who died in January 2009 after suffering a seizure.
The couple, who also have 10-year-old daughter Ella, will become parents again before the end of the year and Preston is excited about her impending motherhood. She tells People, "It's been very easy and so wonderful."
"I've had no morning sickness and (the pregnancy) has gone by so quickly. I feel terrific. John and I are completely ready. My daughter is very excited too. I can't wait for the day to come."
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2