Zac Efron Professing His Fellings for Brother Dylan in 'Charlie St. Cloud'
Zac Efron relished the loving relationship with his onscreen sibling in "Charlie St. Cloud" because he and his real-life brother are too masculine to open up emotionally. The 22-year-old actor gets on well with younger sibling Dylan and thought about their friendship often while he was on set of the emotional drama.
And Efron used the opportunity to be affectionate with his onscreen brother, played by Charlie Tahan, as a substitute to professing his feelings for Dylan. He tells BBC Radio 1, "We're not as lovey dovey as the brothers in the movie. We're pretty competitive and we're dudes."
"I think that's the reason it was fun to have a fake little brother because I could really go up to him and say I love you and all that stuff because me and my brother don't do that - it's unsaid. We're dudes so you kinda can't! I was able to let all of that come out - I was thinking of him (Dylan) a lot during filming."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered