Zac Efron Professing His Fellings for Brother Dylan in 'Charlie St. Cloud'
Zac Efron relished the loving relationship with his onscreen sibling in "Charlie St. Cloud" because he and his real-life brother are too masculine to open up emotionally. The 22-year-old actor gets on well with younger sibling Dylan and thought about their friendship often while he was on set of the emotional drama.
And Efron used the opportunity to be affectionate with his onscreen brother, played by Charlie Tahan, as a substitute to professing his feelings for Dylan. He tells BBC Radio 1, "We're not as lovey dovey as the brothers in the movie. We're pretty competitive and we're dudes."
"I think that's the reason it was fun to have a fake little brother because I could really go up to him and say I love you and all that stuff because me and my brother don't do that - it's unsaid. We're dudes so you kinda can't! I was able to let all of that come out - I was thinking of him (Dylan) a lot during filming."
More Zac Efron News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary