Zac Efron Professing His Fellings for Brother Dylan in 'Charlie St. Cloud'
Zac Efron relished the loving relationship with his onscreen sibling in "Charlie St. Cloud" because he and his real-life brother are too masculine to open up emotionally. The 22-year-old actor gets on well with younger sibling Dylan and thought about their friendship often while he was on set of the emotional drama.
And Efron used the opportunity to be affectionate with his onscreen brother, played by Charlie Tahan, as a substitute to professing his feelings for Dylan. He tells BBC Radio 1, "We're not as lovey dovey as the brothers in the movie. We're pretty competitive and we're dudes."
"I think that's the reason it was fun to have a fake little brother because I could really go up to him and say I love you and all that stuff because me and my brother don't do that - it's unsaid. We're dudes so you kinda can't! I was able to let all of that come out - I was thinking of him (Dylan) a lot during filming."
More Zac Efron News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture