Zac Efron Professing His Fellings for Brother Dylan in 'Charlie St. Cloud'
Zac Efron relished the loving relationship with his onscreen sibling in "Charlie St. Cloud" because he and his real-life brother are too masculine to open up emotionally. The 22-year-old actor gets on well with younger sibling Dylan and thought about their friendship often while he was on set of the emotional drama.
And Efron used the opportunity to be affectionate with his onscreen brother, played by Charlie Tahan, as a substitute to professing his feelings for Dylan. He tells BBC Radio 1, "We're not as lovey dovey as the brothers in the movie. We're pretty competitive and we're dudes."
"I think that's the reason it was fun to have a fake little brother because I could really go up to him and say I love you and all that stuff because me and my brother don't do that - it's unsaid. We're dudes so you kinda can't! I was able to let all of that come out - I was thinking of him (Dylan) a lot during filming."
More Zac Efron News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'