Morgan Freeman Finalizes Divorce From Longtime Wife
Morgan Freeman is a single man again after finalizing his divorce from his wife of 26 years. The veteran actor parted ways from Myrna Colley-Lee in late 2007 and secretly filed official documents to end their union the following July.
Their split became public shortly after the 73 year old crashed his car and had to be cut free from the wreckage in Tennessee in August 2008. On Wednesday, September 15, more than two years after the papers were filed, a judge in Jackson, Mississippi finalized their divorce - and Freeman is delighted the split is now official.
His lawyer, William R. Wright, tells the Associated Press, "It was done without a trial. Everybody is glad it's over." Terms of the divorce are not being made public.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off