Lady GaGa and Kim Kardashian Furious at Blow-Up Dolls
Lady GaGa and Kim Kardashian have threatened legal action against a doll-making company, demanding staff stop producing inflatable sex toys based on their looks. Kardashian's attorney Shawn Chapman Holley has fired off a letter to Pipedream Products, Inc., which offers a number of celebrity-styled blow-up dolls.
The lawyer has demanded that company bosses stop production of the Kinky Kim Filthy Love Doll - which is described as a "busty bubble-butt bimbo" - because it violates Kardashian's rights. But a spokesperson for Pipedream Products tells TMZ.com, "The similarity between the Kinky Kim doll and Ms. Kardashian is purely coincidental."
Meanwhile GaGa's reps have reportedly threatened a copyright infringement lawsuit against the company, forcing bosses to remove the GaGa-style doll from their website.
More Lady GaGa News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'