Lady GaGa and Kim Kardashian Furious at Blow-Up Dolls
Lady GaGa and Kim Kardashian have threatened legal action against a doll-making company, demanding staff stop producing inflatable sex toys based on their looks. Kardashian's attorney Shawn Chapman Holley has fired off a letter to Pipedream Products, Inc., which offers a number of celebrity-styled blow-up dolls.
The lawyer has demanded that company bosses stop production of the Kinky Kim Filthy Love Doll - which is described as a "busty bubble-butt bimbo" - because it violates Kardashian's rights. But a spokesperson for Pipedream Products tells TMZ.com, "The similarity between the Kinky Kim doll and Ms. Kardashian is purely coincidental."
Meanwhile GaGa's reps have reportedly threatened a copyright infringement lawsuit against the company, forcing bosses to remove the GaGa-style doll from their website.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio