Lady GaGa and Kim Kardashian Furious at Blow-Up Dolls
Lady GaGa and Kim Kardashian have threatened legal action against a doll-making company, demanding staff stop producing inflatable sex toys based on their looks. Kardashian's attorney Shawn Chapman Holley has fired off a letter to Pipedream Products, Inc., which offers a number of celebrity-styled blow-up dolls.
The lawyer has demanded that company bosses stop production of the Kinky Kim Filthy Love Doll - which is described as a "busty bubble-butt bimbo" - because it violates Kardashian's rights. But a spokesperson for Pipedream Products tells TMZ.com, "The similarity between the Kinky Kim doll and Ms. Kardashian is purely coincidental."
Meanwhile GaGa's reps have reportedly threatened a copyright infringement lawsuit against the company, forcing bosses to remove the GaGa-style doll from their website.
More Lady GaGa News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo