Lady GaGa and Kim Kardashian Furious at Blow-Up Dolls
Lady GaGa and Kim Kardashian have threatened legal action against a doll-making company, demanding staff stop producing inflatable sex toys based on their looks. Kardashian's attorney Shawn Chapman Holley has fired off a letter to Pipedream Products, Inc., which offers a number of celebrity-styled blow-up dolls.
The lawyer has demanded that company bosses stop production of the Kinky Kim Filthy Love Doll - which is described as a "busty bubble-butt bimbo" - because it violates Kardashian's rights. But a spokesperson for Pipedream Products tells TMZ.com, "The similarity between the Kinky Kim doll and Ms. Kardashian is purely coincidental."
Meanwhile GaGa's reps have reportedly threatened a copyright infringement lawsuit against the company, forcing bosses to remove the GaGa-style doll from their website.
More Lady GaGa News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune