Jane Lynch Refused 'Glee' Cat-Skinning Line
"Glee" actress Jane Lynch forced producers of the hit show to rewrite one of her lines - because she couldn't bear to talk about skinning cats. The animal-loving star, who plays outspoken teacher Sue Sylvester in the series, received a script for one episode in which she was asked to tell Matthew Morrison's character Will Schuester she would torture him.
But Lynch told writers she drew the line at talking about skinning an animal, because she has her own pets at home. She tells U.S. talk show host Larry King, "I had one line, though, that I don't even know how it got past Fox. But I had one line where I said something about how I was going to torture Will and I would skin a cat in front of him. And I said, I can't - I can't say it. And they said, 'Well, we actually put that in there to see if it would raise any flags and it didn't. But we're going to rewrite it anyway.' I couldn't say that..."
"I have two cats. Now I have five cats with my new wife. We have five cats and two dogs."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018