Video: Backstreet Boys' Brian Littrell Asks Wife to Marry Him Again on 10th Anniversary
Backstreet Boys star Brian Littrell celebrated his 10th wedding anniversary by asking his wife Leighanne Wallace to marry him again. The romantic pop star invited family and friends to his Atlanta, Georgia estate to celebrate the renewal ceremony, which featured his two-year-old son Baylee as best man.
The couple, who wed in September 2000, treated guests to a lavish firework display as they celebrated their big day.
On renewing his wedding vow, Littrell told ET, "It's a different kind of love that we share now being together for so long - being parents, husband and wife, and also mommy and daddy. It's a different dynamic to our relationship, and I think it makes us better as people; makes us better not only for our son, but for each other as well - as lovers, as friends."
Brian Littrell and Leighanne Wallace renew wedding vows:
More Backstreet Boys News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money