Video: Backstreet Boys' Brian Littrell Asks Wife to Marry Him Again on 10th Anniversary
Backstreet Boys star Brian Littrell celebrated his 10th wedding anniversary by asking his wife Leighanne Wallace to marry him again. The romantic pop star invited family and friends to his Atlanta, Georgia estate to celebrate the renewal ceremony, which featured his two-year-old son Baylee as best man.
The couple, who wed in September 2000, treated guests to a lavish firework display as they celebrated their big day.
On renewing his wedding vow, Littrell told ET, "It's a different kind of love that we share now being together for so long - being parents, husband and wife, and also mommy and daddy. It's a different dynamic to our relationship, and I think it makes us better as people; makes us better not only for our son, but for each other as well - as lovers, as friends."
Brian Littrell and Leighanne Wallace renew wedding vows:
More Backstreet Boys News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'