Video: Backstreet Boys' Brian Littrell Asks Wife to Marry Him Again on 10th Anniversary
Backstreet Boys star Brian Littrell celebrated his 10th wedding anniversary by asking his wife Leighanne Wallace to marry him again. The romantic pop star invited family and friends to his Atlanta, Georgia estate to celebrate the renewal ceremony, which featured his two-year-old son Baylee as best man.
The couple, who wed in September 2000, treated guests to a lavish firework display as they celebrated their big day.
On renewing his wedding vow, Littrell told ET, "It's a different kind of love that we share now being together for so long - being parents, husband and wife, and also mommy and daddy. It's a different dynamic to our relationship, and I think it makes us better as people; makes us better not only for our son, but for each other as well - as lovers, as friends."
Brian Littrell and Leighanne Wallace renew wedding vows:
More Backstreet Boys News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance