Video: Backstreet Boys' Brian Littrell Asks Wife to Marry Him Again on 10th Anniversary
Backstreet Boys star Brian Littrell celebrated his 10th wedding anniversary by asking his wife Leighanne Wallace to marry him again. The romantic pop star invited family and friends to his Atlanta, Georgia estate to celebrate the renewal ceremony, which featured his two-year-old son Baylee as best man.
The couple, who wed in September 2000, treated guests to a lavish firework display as they celebrated their big day.
On renewing his wedding vow, Littrell told ET, "It's a different kind of love that we share now being together for so long - being parents, husband and wife, and also mommy and daddy. It's a different dynamic to our relationship, and I think it makes us better as people; makes us better not only for our son, but for each other as well - as lovers, as friends."
Brian Littrell and Leighanne Wallace renew wedding vows:
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton