Video: Backstreet Boys' Brian Littrell Asks Wife to Marry Him Again on 10th Anniversary
Backstreet Boys star Brian Littrell celebrated his 10th wedding anniversary by asking his wife Leighanne Wallace to marry him again. The romantic pop star invited family and friends to his Atlanta, Georgia estate to celebrate the renewal ceremony, which featured his two-year-old son Baylee as best man.
The couple, who wed in September 2000, treated guests to a lavish firework display as they celebrated their big day.
On renewing his wedding vow, Littrell told ET, "It's a different kind of love that we share now being together for so long - being parents, husband and wife, and also mommy and daddy. It's a different dynamic to our relationship, and I think it makes us better as people; makes us better not only for our son, but for each other as well - as lovers, as friends."
Brian Littrell and Leighanne Wallace renew wedding vows:
More Backstreet Boys News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville