Lady GaGa's Choreographer Lashes Eating Disorder Allegations
Lady GaGa's choreographer has slammed reports the star's meteoric rise to fame prompted a dangerous eating disorder. Earlier this year, the "Poker Face" singer's former tour manager, David Ciemny, made sensational claims in a new book alleging the singer was hospitalized six times in 2009 due to her drastic dieting.
He told the book's author Maureen Callahan that GaGa's crash dieting went to such extremes she lost a staggering 20 pounds (9.1 kilograms) between the first and final fittings for a show outfit. But the pop sensation's dance coach Laurieann Gibson has lashed out at Ciemny's claims, telling Us Weekly "I just want to say it's all foolishness. Why would anyone say that?"
"Clearly you have nothing to do with these dynamics, creatively or really with the people that are working so hard. She doesn't have an eating disorder, and whoever is saying that is an a**hole. Quote me! We are fighting for our dreams. There's no hocus pocus there. The guy saying it has absolutely nothing to do with Lady GaGa."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors