Lady GaGa's Choreographer Lashes Eating Disorder Allegations
Lady GaGa's choreographer has slammed reports the star's meteoric rise to fame prompted a dangerous eating disorder. Earlier this year, the "Poker Face" singer's former tour manager, David Ciemny, made sensational claims in a new book alleging the singer was hospitalized six times in 2009 due to her drastic dieting.
He told the book's author Maureen Callahan that GaGa's crash dieting went to such extremes she lost a staggering 20 pounds (9.1 kilograms) between the first and final fittings for a show outfit. But the pop sensation's dance coach Laurieann Gibson has lashed out at Ciemny's claims, telling Us Weekly "I just want to say it's all foolishness. Why would anyone say that?"
"Clearly you have nothing to do with these dynamics, creatively or really with the people that are working so hard. She doesn't have an eating disorder, and whoever is saying that is an a**hole. Quote me! We are fighting for our dreams. There's no hocus pocus there. The guy saying it has absolutely nothing to do with Lady GaGa."
More Lady GaGa News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences