Lady GaGa's Choreographer Lashes Eating Disorder Allegations
Lady GaGa's choreographer has slammed reports the star's meteoric rise to fame prompted a dangerous eating disorder. Earlier this year, the "Poker Face" singer's former tour manager, David Ciemny, made sensational claims in a new book alleging the singer was hospitalized six times in 2009 due to her drastic dieting.
He told the book's author Maureen Callahan that GaGa's crash dieting went to such extremes she lost a staggering 20 pounds (9.1 kilograms) between the first and final fittings for a show outfit. But the pop sensation's dance coach Laurieann Gibson has lashed out at Ciemny's claims, telling Us Weekly "I just want to say it's all foolishness. Why would anyone say that?"
"Clearly you have nothing to do with these dynamics, creatively or really with the people that are working so hard. She doesn't have an eating disorder, and whoever is saying that is an a**hole. Quote me! We are fighting for our dreams. There's no hocus pocus there. The guy saying it has absolutely nothing to do with Lady GaGa."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris