Lady GaGa's Choreographer Lashes Eating Disorder Allegations
Lady GaGa's choreographer has slammed reports the star's meteoric rise to fame prompted a dangerous eating disorder. Earlier this year, the "Poker Face" singer's former tour manager, David Ciemny, made sensational claims in a new book alleging the singer was hospitalized six times in 2009 due to her drastic dieting.
He told the book's author Maureen Callahan that GaGa's crash dieting went to such extremes she lost a staggering 20 pounds (9.1 kilograms) between the first and final fittings for a show outfit. But the pop sensation's dance coach Laurieann Gibson has lashed out at Ciemny's claims, telling Us Weekly "I just want to say it's all foolishness. Why would anyone say that?"
"Clearly you have nothing to do with these dynamics, creatively or really with the people that are working so hard. She doesn't have an eating disorder, and whoever is saying that is an a**hole. Quote me! We are fighting for our dreams. There's no hocus pocus there. The guy saying it has absolutely nothing to do with Lady GaGa."
More Lady GaGa News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover