Lady GaGa's Choreographer Lashes Eating Disorder Allegations
Lady GaGa's choreographer has slammed reports the star's meteoric rise to fame prompted a dangerous eating disorder. Earlier this year, the "Poker Face" singer's former tour manager, David Ciemny, made sensational claims in a new book alleging the singer was hospitalized six times in 2009 due to her drastic dieting.
He told the book's author Maureen Callahan that GaGa's crash dieting went to such extremes she lost a staggering 20 pounds (9.1 kilograms) between the first and final fittings for a show outfit. But the pop sensation's dance coach Laurieann Gibson has lashed out at Ciemny's claims, telling Us Weekly "I just want to say it's all foolishness. Why would anyone say that?"
"Clearly you have nothing to do with these dynamics, creatively or really with the people that are working so hard. She doesn't have an eating disorder, and whoever is saying that is an a**hole. Quote me! We are fighting for our dreams. There's no hocus pocus there. The guy saying it has absolutely nothing to do with Lady GaGa."
More Lady GaGa News
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'