Michael Douglas Determined to Come at 'Wall Street 2' Premiere
Michael Douglas is determined to walk the red carpet at next week's "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" premiere, despite undergoing ravaging cancer treatment. The acting icon is currently receiving chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer following his diagnosis revelation in August.
His highly-anticipated return as ruthless bank boss Gordon Gekko is to be unveiled at the New York screening on September 20, but speculation has been rife the star will be too drained to attend. But his publicist Allen Burry insists Douglas will make every effort to be there.
The rep tells Popeater.com, "That's the plan right now (to be at the premiere). But we're literally going day-to-day as to know how much he can do. He would like to attend the premiere and show his support for the movie. He knows that's part of the job and he's proud of the movie."
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump