Michael Douglas Determined to Come at 'Wall Street 2' Premiere
Michael Douglas is determined to walk the red carpet at next week's "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" premiere, despite undergoing ravaging cancer treatment. The acting icon is currently receiving chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer following his diagnosis revelation in August.
His highly-anticipated return as ruthless bank boss Gordon Gekko is to be unveiled at the New York screening on September 20, but speculation has been rife the star will be too drained to attend. But his publicist Allen Burry insists Douglas will make every effort to be there.
The rep tells Popeater.com, "That's the plan right now (to be at the premiere). But we're literally going day-to-day as to know how much he can do. He would like to attend the premiere and show his support for the movie. He knows that's part of the job and he's proud of the movie."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal