Michael Douglas Determined to Come at 'Wall Street 2' Premiere
Michael Douglas is determined to walk the red carpet at next week's "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" premiere, despite undergoing ravaging cancer treatment. The acting icon is currently receiving chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer following his diagnosis revelation in August.
His highly-anticipated return as ruthless bank boss Gordon Gekko is to be unveiled at the New York screening on September 20, but speculation has been rife the star will be too drained to attend. But his publicist Allen Burry insists Douglas will make every effort to be there.
The rep tells Popeater.com, "That's the plan right now (to be at the premiere). But we're literally going day-to-day as to know how much he can do. He would like to attend the premiere and show his support for the movie. He knows that's part of the job and he's proud of the movie."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard