Michael Douglas Determined to Come at 'Wall Street 2' Premiere
Michael Douglas is determined to walk the red carpet at next week's "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" premiere, despite undergoing ravaging cancer treatment. The acting icon is currently receiving chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer following his diagnosis revelation in August.
His highly-anticipated return as ruthless bank boss Gordon Gekko is to be unveiled at the New York screening on September 20, but speculation has been rife the star will be too drained to attend. But his publicist Allen Burry insists Douglas will make every effort to be there.
The rep tells Popeater.com, "That's the plan right now (to be at the premiere). But we're literally going day-to-day as to know how much he can do. He would like to attend the premiere and show his support for the movie. He knows that's part of the job and he's proud of the movie."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage