Bob Barker Briefly Hospitalized After Fainting at Shooting Range
Beloved U.S. TV star Bob Barker was hospitalized on Thursday, September 16 after he collapsed at a Los Angeles shooting range. "The Price is Right" host was taking shots when he fainted, prompting concerned pals to call an ambulance.
A witness told TMZ Barker was conscious when help arrived. But the 86 year old was still taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and was told he had a bad reaction to blood thinner medication, which caused him to pass out.
According to TMZ.com, the star's representative insisted he was later re-diagnosed with dehydration, and was allowed home to recover. Barker added that he is going take it easy at home for a while.
After hosting "The Price is Right" for 35 years, Bob Barker retired in June 2007.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame