Bob Barker Briefly Hospitalized After Fainting at Shooting Range
Beloved U.S. TV star Bob Barker was hospitalized on Thursday, September 16 after he collapsed at a Los Angeles shooting range. "The Price is Right" host was taking shots when he fainted, prompting concerned pals to call an ambulance.
A witness told TMZ Barker was conscious when help arrived. But the 86 year old was still taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and was told he had a bad reaction to blood thinner medication, which caused him to pass out.
According to TMZ.com, the star's representative insisted he was later re-diagnosed with dehydration, and was allowed home to recover. Barker added that he is going take it easy at home for a while.
After hosting "The Price is Right" for 35 years, Bob Barker retired in June 2007.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3