Bob Barker Briefly Hospitalized After Fainting at Shooting Range
Beloved U.S. TV star Bob Barker was hospitalized on Thursday, September 16 after he collapsed at a Los Angeles shooting range. "The Price is Right" host was taking shots when he fainted, prompting concerned pals to call an ambulance.
A witness told TMZ Barker was conscious when help arrived. But the 86 year old was still taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and was told he had a bad reaction to blood thinner medication, which caused him to pass out.
According to TMZ.com, the star's representative insisted he was later re-diagnosed with dehydration, and was allowed home to recover. Barker added that he is going take it easy at home for a while.
After hosting "The Price is Right" for 35 years, Bob Barker retired in June 2007.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video