Bob Barker Briefly Hospitalized After Fainting at Shooting Range
Beloved U.S. TV star Bob Barker was hospitalized on Thursday, September 16 after he collapsed at a Los Angeles shooting range. "The Price is Right" host was taking shots when he fainted, prompting concerned pals to call an ambulance.
A witness told TMZ Barker was conscious when help arrived. But the 86 year old was still taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and was told he had a bad reaction to blood thinner medication, which caused him to pass out.
According to TMZ.com, the star's representative insisted he was later re-diagnosed with dehydration, and was allowed home to recover. Barker added that he is going take it easy at home for a while.
After hosting "The Price is Right" for 35 years, Bob Barker retired in June 2007.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard