Bob Barker Briefly Hospitalized After Fainting at Shooting Range
Beloved U.S. TV star Bob Barker was hospitalized on Thursday, September 16 after he collapsed at a Los Angeles shooting range. "The Price is Right" host was taking shots when he fainted, prompting concerned pals to call an ambulance.
A witness told TMZ Barker was conscious when help arrived. But the 86 year old was still taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and was told he had a bad reaction to blood thinner medication, which caused him to pass out.
According to TMZ.com, the star's representative insisted he was later re-diagnosed with dehydration, and was allowed home to recover. Barker added that he is going take it easy at home for a while.
After hosting "The Price is Right" for 35 years, Bob Barker retired in June 2007.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media