Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler Reportedly to Be 'Sworn In' as 'Idol' Judges
Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler will be "sworn in" as "American Idol" judges next week according to new reports. Idol bosses will reveal all about the big names involved in the new season of the TV talent contest during a much-anticipated press conference on Wednesday, September 22.
And "Idol" host Ryan Seacrest has taken to Twitter to tell fans, "Looks like I have some new plans on wed! I will be able to introduce the @AmericanIdol judges panel! We will send u a pic! Can't wait." Reports suggest existing judge Randy Jackson will join Lopez and Tyler on the show and industry sources have linked music mogul Jimmy Iovine to the newly revamped series.
People further reported that Shania Twain, Harry Connick Jr., Elton John and Chris Isaak have also been rumored to be possibilities.
More American Idol News
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'