Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler Reportedly to Be 'Sworn In' as 'Idol' Judges
Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler will be "sworn in" as "American Idol" judges next week according to new reports. Idol bosses will reveal all about the big names involved in the new season of the TV talent contest during a much-anticipated press conference on Wednesday, September 22.
And "Idol" host Ryan Seacrest has taken to Twitter to tell fans, "Looks like I have some new plans on wed! I will be able to introduce the @AmericanIdol judges panel! We will send u a pic! Can't wait." Reports suggest existing judge Randy Jackson will join Lopez and Tyler on the show and industry sources have linked music mogul Jimmy Iovine to the newly revamped series.
People further reported that Shania Twain, Harry Connick Jr., Elton John and Chris Isaak have also been rumored to be possibilities.
More American Idol News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding