Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler Reportedly to Be 'Sworn In' as 'Idol' Judges
Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler will be "sworn in" as "American Idol" judges next week according to new reports. Idol bosses will reveal all about the big names involved in the new season of the TV talent contest during a much-anticipated press conference on Wednesday, September 22.
And "Idol" host Ryan Seacrest has taken to Twitter to tell fans, "Looks like I have some new plans on wed! I will be able to introduce the @AmericanIdol judges panel! We will send u a pic! Can't wait." Reports suggest existing judge Randy Jackson will join Lopez and Tyler on the show and industry sources have linked music mogul Jimmy Iovine to the newly revamped series.
People further reported that Shania Twain, Harry Connick Jr., Elton John and Chris Isaak have also been rumored to be possibilities.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details