Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler Reportedly to Be 'Sworn In' as 'Idol' Judges
Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler will be "sworn in" as "American Idol" judges next week according to new reports. Idol bosses will reveal all about the big names involved in the new season of the TV talent contest during a much-anticipated press conference on Wednesday, September 22.
And "Idol" host Ryan Seacrest has taken to Twitter to tell fans, "Looks like I have some new plans on wed! I will be able to introduce the @AmericanIdol judges panel! We will send u a pic! Can't wait." Reports suggest existing judge Randy Jackson will join Lopez and Tyler on the show and industry sources have linked music mogul Jimmy Iovine to the newly revamped series.
People further reported that Shania Twain, Harry Connick Jr., Elton John and Chris Isaak have also been rumored to be possibilities.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs