Ozzy Osbourne Has Been 'in Agonizing Pain' Before Scrapping German Show
Ozzy Osbourne's drummer has revealed his boss has been in agony for some time, but his back problems have become so bad he can hardly move. The rocker scrapped a show in Germany on Thursday night, September 19 after pulling a muscle in his back and his drummer Tommy Clufetos has revealed the Prince of Darkness is in so much pain there's no way he could have gone onstage.
He tells MusicRadar, "I know he's had some back trouble and I think the doctors have advised him to take a break. He's had back trouble for the last two or three weeks, where he's in agonizing pain. I see it because when he turns around to me I see he's in pain but the second he turns back out to the audience he's Mr. Showman. He really cares about the audience. The only reason the show would be canceled is that he can physically not make it."
It is not known when Ozzy will return to the road - he's scheduled to perform in Tel Aviv, Israel on September 28. Osbourne also has shows planned for Japan and he'll headline the Voodoo Experience festival in New Orleans, Louisiana over Halloween weekend.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed