Ozzy Osbourne Has Been 'in Agonizing Pain' Before Scrapping German Show
Ozzy Osbourne's drummer has revealed his boss has been in agony for some time, but his back problems have become so bad he can hardly move. The rocker scrapped a show in Germany on Thursday night, September 19 after pulling a muscle in his back and his drummer Tommy Clufetos has revealed the Prince of Darkness is in so much pain there's no way he could have gone onstage.
He tells MusicRadar, "I know he's had some back trouble and I think the doctors have advised him to take a break. He's had back trouble for the last two or three weeks, where he's in agonizing pain. I see it because when he turns around to me I see he's in pain but the second he turns back out to the audience he's Mr. Showman. He really cares about the audience. The only reason the show would be canceled is that he can physically not make it."
It is not known when Ozzy will return to the road - he's scheduled to perform in Tel Aviv, Israel on September 28. Osbourne also has shows planned for Japan and he'll headline the Voodoo Experience festival in New Orleans, Louisiana over Halloween weekend.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked