Ozzy Osbourne Has Been 'in Agonizing Pain' Before Scrapping German Show
Ozzy Osbourne's drummer has revealed his boss has been in agony for some time, but his back problems have become so bad he can hardly move. The rocker scrapped a show in Germany on Thursday night, September 19 after pulling a muscle in his back and his drummer Tommy Clufetos has revealed the Prince of Darkness is in so much pain there's no way he could have gone onstage.
He tells MusicRadar, "I know he's had some back trouble and I think the doctors have advised him to take a break. He's had back trouble for the last two or three weeks, where he's in agonizing pain. I see it because when he turns around to me I see he's in pain but the second he turns back out to the audience he's Mr. Showman. He really cares about the audience. The only reason the show would be canceled is that he can physically not make it."
It is not known when Ozzy will return to the road - he's scheduled to perform in Tel Aviv, Israel on September 28. Osbourne also has shows planned for Japan and he'll headline the Voodoo Experience festival in New Orleans, Louisiana over Halloween weekend.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'