Emma Stone No Longer Dreams of Starring in Broadway Musical
Actress Emma Stone has resigned herself to the fact she'll never star in a Broadway musical because her voice isn't strong enough to cope with the grueling stage demands. The "Zombieland" star grew up performing in regional theater in her native Arizona, and loved seeing Broadway shows as a kid.
But the 21-year-old star prefers starring in movies now and doubts she could keep up with the demands of regular live theater. She says, "I grew up being so into musical theater... My voice does not last at all so I can't imagine doing eight shows a week because my voice would be gone in the second show."
Emma Stone made her feature film debut by starring in 2007 comedy "Superbad". She will also be seen in several upcoming projects, such as "Easy A", "The Help" and "Friends with Benefits (2012)".
More Emma Stone News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut