Emma Stone No Longer Dreams of Starring in Broadway Musical
Actress Emma Stone has resigned herself to the fact she'll never star in a Broadway musical because her voice isn't strong enough to cope with the grueling stage demands. The "Zombieland" star grew up performing in regional theater in her native Arizona, and loved seeing Broadway shows as a kid.
But the 21-year-old star prefers starring in movies now and doubts she could keep up with the demands of regular live theater. She says, "I grew up being so into musical theater... My voice does not last at all so I can't imagine doing eight shows a week because my voice would be gone in the second show."
Emma Stone made her feature film debut by starring in 2007 comedy "Superbad". She will also be seen in several upcoming projects, such as "Easy A", "The Help" and "Friends with Benefits (2012)".
More Emma Stone News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says