Emma Stone No Longer Dreams of Starring in Broadway Musical
Actress Emma Stone has resigned herself to the fact she'll never star in a Broadway musical because her voice isn't strong enough to cope with the grueling stage demands. The "Zombieland" star grew up performing in regional theater in her native Arizona, and loved seeing Broadway shows as a kid.
But the 21-year-old star prefers starring in movies now and doubts she could keep up with the demands of regular live theater. She says, "I grew up being so into musical theater... My voice does not last at all so I can't imagine doing eight shows a week because my voice would be gone in the second show."
Emma Stone made her feature film debut by starring in 2007 comedy "Superbad". She will also be seen in several upcoming projects, such as "Easy A", "The Help" and "Friends with Benefits (2012)".
More Emma Stone News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala