Emma Stone No Longer Dreams of Starring in Broadway Musical
Actress Emma Stone has resigned herself to the fact she'll never star in a Broadway musical because her voice isn't strong enough to cope with the grueling stage demands. The "Zombieland" star grew up performing in regional theater in her native Arizona, and loved seeing Broadway shows as a kid.
But the 21-year-old star prefers starring in movies now and doubts she could keep up with the demands of regular live theater. She says, "I grew up being so into musical theater... My voice does not last at all so I can't imagine doing eight shows a week because my voice would be gone in the second show."
Emma Stone made her feature film debut by starring in 2007 comedy "Superbad". She will also be seen in several upcoming projects, such as "Easy A", "The Help" and "Friends with Benefits (2012)".
More Emma Stone News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby