Emma Stone No Longer Dreams of Starring in Broadway Musical
Actress Emma Stone has resigned herself to the fact she'll never star in a Broadway musical because her voice isn't strong enough to cope with the grueling stage demands. The "Zombieland" star grew up performing in regional theater in her native Arizona, and loved seeing Broadway shows as a kid.
But the 21-year-old star prefers starring in movies now and doubts she could keep up with the demands of regular live theater. She says, "I grew up being so into musical theater... My voice does not last at all so I can't imagine doing eight shows a week because my voice would be gone in the second show."
Emma Stone made her feature film debut by starring in 2007 comedy "Superbad". She will also be seen in several upcoming projects, such as "Easy A", "The Help" and "Friends with Benefits (2012)".
More Emma Stone News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier