Rep 100 Per Cent Sure Rachel Bilson and Chace Crawford Not Dating
A spokesperson for Rachel Bilson has dismissed reports the actress is dating "Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford, insisting they're just friends. The longtime pals sparked romance rumors when they were spotted getting cozy during a group dinner in New York City on Friday, September 10 - but her representative has brushed off the claims.
Her rep tells Us Magazine, "She's friends with his manager and has known Chace for a while. The dinner was with a bunch of people, and it was simply a friendly dinner. I can say with 100 per cent certainty they are not dating."
Bilson called off her engagement to actor Hayden Christensen earlier this summer. She has also been linked to Jake Gyllenhaal since the split.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music