Rep 100 Per Cent Sure Rachel Bilson and Chace Crawford Not Dating
A spokesperson for Rachel Bilson has dismissed reports the actress is dating "Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford, insisting they're just friends. The longtime pals sparked romance rumors when they were spotted getting cozy during a group dinner in New York City on Friday, September 10 - but her representative has brushed off the claims.
Her rep tells Us Magazine, "She's friends with his manager and has known Chace for a while. The dinner was with a bunch of people, and it was simply a friendly dinner. I can say with 100 per cent certainty they are not dating."
Bilson called off her engagement to actor Hayden Christensen earlier this summer. She has also been linked to Jake Gyllenhaal since the split.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says