Rep 100 Per Cent Sure Rachel Bilson and Chace Crawford Not Dating
A spokesperson for Rachel Bilson has dismissed reports the actress is dating "Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford, insisting they're just friends. The longtime pals sparked romance rumors when they were spotted getting cozy during a group dinner in New York City on Friday, September 10 - but her representative has brushed off the claims.
Her rep tells Us Magazine, "She's friends with his manager and has known Chace for a while. The dinner was with a bunch of people, and it was simply a friendly dinner. I can say with 100 per cent certainty they are not dating."
Bilson called off her engagement to actor Hayden Christensen earlier this summer. She has also been linked to Jake Gyllenhaal since the split.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4