Rep 100 Per Cent Sure Rachel Bilson and Chace Crawford Not Dating
A spokesperson for Rachel Bilson has dismissed reports the actress is dating "Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford, insisting they're just friends. The longtime pals sparked romance rumors when they were spotted getting cozy during a group dinner in New York City on Friday, September 10 - but her representative has brushed off the claims.
Her rep tells Us Magazine, "She's friends with his manager and has known Chace for a while. The dinner was with a bunch of people, and it was simply a friendly dinner. I can say with 100 per cent certainty they are not dating."
Bilson called off her engagement to actor Hayden Christensen earlier this summer. She has also been linked to Jake Gyllenhaal since the split.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'