Drake Makes Emotional Stop at Jimi Hendrix's Grave
Hip-hop star Drake made an emotional stop at Jimi Hendrix's grave in Washington state following his recent appearance at the nearby Bumbershoot festival - so he could finally pay his respects to his hero.
The rapper admits the guitar great has always been very special to him and he watches Hendrix performing at Woodstock to pump him up for live shows. He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I'm a huge fan... Watching him go out there (Woodstock) at 10 in the morning in s**ty weather and conquer the crowd always gives me a little more adrenaline."
"I just left a little letter for Jimi at his grave. It wasn't a real letter. I just wrote him a message... It said, 'Still inspired'."
More Drake News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'