Drake Makes Emotional Stop at Jimi Hendrix's Grave
Hip-hop star Drake made an emotional stop at Jimi Hendrix's grave in Washington state following his recent appearance at the nearby Bumbershoot festival - so he could finally pay his respects to his hero.
The rapper admits the guitar great has always been very special to him and he watches Hendrix performing at Woodstock to pump him up for live shows. He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I'm a huge fan... Watching him go out there (Woodstock) at 10 in the morning in s**ty weather and conquer the crowd always gives me a little more adrenaline."
"I just left a little letter for Jimi at his grave. It wasn't a real letter. I just wrote him a message... It said, 'Still inspired'."
More Drake News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent