Drake Makes Emotional Stop at Jimi Hendrix's Grave
Hip-hop star Drake made an emotional stop at Jimi Hendrix's grave in Washington state following his recent appearance at the nearby Bumbershoot festival - so he could finally pay his respects to his hero.
The rapper admits the guitar great has always been very special to him and he watches Hendrix performing at Woodstock to pump him up for live shows. He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I'm a huge fan... Watching him go out there (Woodstock) at 10 in the morning in s**ty weather and conquer the crowd always gives me a little more adrenaline."
"I just left a little letter for Jimi at his grave. It wasn't a real letter. I just wrote him a message... It said, 'Still inspired'."
More Drake News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story