Drake Makes Emotional Stop at Jimi Hendrix's Grave
Hip-hop star Drake made an emotional stop at Jimi Hendrix's grave in Washington state following his recent appearance at the nearby Bumbershoot festival - so he could finally pay his respects to his hero.
The rapper admits the guitar great has always been very special to him and he watches Hendrix performing at Woodstock to pump him up for live shows. He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I'm a huge fan... Watching him go out there (Woodstock) at 10 in the morning in s**ty weather and conquer the crowd always gives me a little more adrenaline."
"I just left a little letter for Jimi at his grave. It wasn't a real letter. I just wrote him a message... It said, 'Still inspired'."
More Drake News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'