Drake Makes Emotional Stop at Jimi Hendrix's Grave
Hip-hop star Drake made an emotional stop at Jimi Hendrix's grave in Washington state following his recent appearance at the nearby Bumbershoot festival - so he could finally pay his respects to his hero.
The rapper admits the guitar great has always been very special to him and he watches Hendrix performing at Woodstock to pump him up for live shows. He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I'm a huge fan... Watching him go out there (Woodstock) at 10 in the morning in s**ty weather and conquer the crowd always gives me a little more adrenaline."
"I just left a little letter for Jimi at his grave. It wasn't a real letter. I just wrote him a message... It said, 'Still inspired'."
More Drake News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell