Paris Hilton Expected to Stand Witness at Burglary Case
Paris Hilton will reportedly come face-to-face with the man accused of attempting to break into her Hollywood home when the case goes to trial later this year. Nathan Lee Parada is facing a felony burglary charge after trying to force his way into the socialite's mansion while she was sleeping on August 24. Police arrested him outside Hilton's property, where he was allegedly found wielding two knives.
He entered a not guilty plea earlier this month and was due to return to a Van Nuys, Los Angeles court on Wednesday, September 15 for a preliminary trial hearing. The date has since been pushed back to October 20 to allow his new public defender time to catch up on the case.
But Hilton is expected to be present when the intruder is put on trial as she and her boyfriend Cy Waits, who were both at the property at the time of the alleged crime, are likely to be called as witnesses by the prosecution, reports Eonline.com.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says