Paris Hilton Expected to Stand Witness at Burglary Case
Paris Hilton will reportedly come face-to-face with the man accused of attempting to break into her Hollywood home when the case goes to trial later this year. Nathan Lee Parada is facing a felony burglary charge after trying to force his way into the socialite's mansion while she was sleeping on August 24. Police arrested him outside Hilton's property, where he was allegedly found wielding two knives.
He entered a not guilty plea earlier this month and was due to return to a Van Nuys, Los Angeles court on Wednesday, September 15 for a preliminary trial hearing. The date has since been pushed back to October 20 to allow his new public defender time to catch up on the case.
But Hilton is expected to be present when the intruder is put on trial as she and her boyfriend Cy Waits, who were both at the property at the time of the alleged crime, are likely to be called as witnesses by the prosecution, reports Eonline.com.
More Paris Hilton News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal