Paris Hilton Expected to Stand Witness at Burglary Case
Paris Hilton will reportedly come face-to-face with the man accused of attempting to break into her Hollywood home when the case goes to trial later this year. Nathan Lee Parada is facing a felony burglary charge after trying to force his way into the socialite's mansion while she was sleeping on August 24. Police arrested him outside Hilton's property, where he was allegedly found wielding two knives.
He entered a not guilty plea earlier this month and was due to return to a Van Nuys, Los Angeles court on Wednesday, September 15 for a preliminary trial hearing. The date has since been pushed back to October 20 to allow his new public defender time to catch up on the case.
But Hilton is expected to be present when the intruder is put on trial as she and her boyfriend Cy Waits, who were both at the property at the time of the alleged crime, are likely to be called as witnesses by the prosecution, reports Eonline.com.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance