Annette Bening and Warren Beatty Are Not Splitting
A spokesperson for Annette Bening has dismissed fresh reports the actress has split from husband Warren Beatty. The longtime Hollywood couple has dodged rumors of a break-up for weeks following Beatty's noticeable absence from his wife's promotional tour for her latest movie, "The Kids Are All Right".
Last month , National Enquirer editors went as far as to suggest an impending separation was sparked by disagreements about their 18-year-old daughter Kathlyn - who allegedly plans to undergo gender reassignment surgery. The couple has yet to confirm or deny the claim.
Bening's representatives fueled split rumors at the Deauville American Film Festival in France last week by banning reporters from asking the actress any questions about her family. A reporter tells the New York Post, "The blackout immediately amped up speculation by the press corps of an impending split."
But her publicist Simon Halls has brushed off the rumors as "ridiculous", adding, "She was there to promote two films and that's what she did." Bening and Beatty married in 1992.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen