Annette Bening and Warren Beatty Are Not Splitting
A spokesperson for Annette Bening has dismissed fresh reports the actress has split from husband Warren Beatty. The longtime Hollywood couple has dodged rumors of a break-up for weeks following Beatty's noticeable absence from his wife's promotional tour for her latest movie, "The Kids Are All Right".
Last month , National Enquirer editors went as far as to suggest an impending separation was sparked by disagreements about their 18-year-old daughter Kathlyn - who allegedly plans to undergo gender reassignment surgery. The couple has yet to confirm or deny the claim.
Bening's representatives fueled split rumors at the Deauville American Film Festival in France last week by banning reporters from asking the actress any questions about her family. A reporter tells the New York Post, "The blackout immediately amped up speculation by the press corps of an impending split."
But her publicist Simon Halls has brushed off the rumors as "ridiculous", adding, "She was there to promote two films and that's what she did." Bening and Beatty married in 1992.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money