Annette Bening and Warren Beatty Are Not Splitting
A spokesperson for Annette Bening has dismissed fresh reports the actress has split from husband Warren Beatty. The longtime Hollywood couple has dodged rumors of a break-up for weeks following Beatty's noticeable absence from his wife's promotional tour for her latest movie, "The Kids Are All Right".
Last month , National Enquirer editors went as far as to suggest an impending separation was sparked by disagreements about their 18-year-old daughter Kathlyn - who allegedly plans to undergo gender reassignment surgery. The couple has yet to confirm or deny the claim.
Bening's representatives fueled split rumors at the Deauville American Film Festival in France last week by banning reporters from asking the actress any questions about her family. A reporter tells the New York Post, "The blackout immediately amped up speculation by the press corps of an impending split."
But her publicist Simon Halls has brushed off the rumors as "ridiculous", adding, "She was there to promote two films and that's what she did." Bening and Beatty married in 1992.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special