Annette Bening and Warren Beatty Are Not Splitting
A spokesperson for Annette Bening has dismissed fresh reports the actress has split from husband Warren Beatty. The longtime Hollywood couple has dodged rumors of a break-up for weeks following Beatty's noticeable absence from his wife's promotional tour for her latest movie, "The Kids Are All Right".
Last month , National Enquirer editors went as far as to suggest an impending separation was sparked by disagreements about their 18-year-old daughter Kathlyn - who allegedly plans to undergo gender reassignment surgery. The couple has yet to confirm or deny the claim.
Bening's representatives fueled split rumors at the Deauville American Film Festival in France last week by banning reporters from asking the actress any questions about her family. A reporter tells the New York Post, "The blackout immediately amped up speculation by the press corps of an impending split."
But her publicist Simon Halls has brushed off the rumors as "ridiculous", adding, "She was there to promote two films and that's what she did." Bening and Beatty married in 1992.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny