Annette Bening and Warren Beatty Are Not Splitting
A spokesperson for Annette Bening has dismissed fresh reports the actress has split from husband Warren Beatty. The longtime Hollywood couple has dodged rumors of a break-up for weeks following Beatty's noticeable absence from his wife's promotional tour for her latest movie, "The Kids Are All Right".
Last month , National Enquirer editors went as far as to suggest an impending separation was sparked by disagreements about their 18-year-old daughter Kathlyn - who allegedly plans to undergo gender reassignment surgery. The couple has yet to confirm or deny the claim.
Bening's representatives fueled split rumors at the Deauville American Film Festival in France last week by banning reporters from asking the actress any questions about her family. A reporter tells the New York Post, "The blackout immediately amped up speculation by the press corps of an impending split."
But her publicist Simon Halls has brushed off the rumors as "ridiculous", adding, "She was there to promote two films and that's what she did." Bening and Beatty married in 1992.
More Annette Bening News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order