Johnny Depp's Injuries Were Fake, Rep Confirms
Johnny Depp's representative has laughed off rumors the actor has been injured filming the fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie after he was snapped sporting nasty cuts and bruises on his face during a night out in London.
The Hollywood star appeared to have sustained a bloody gash across his right eyebrow and a cross-shaped cut on his cheekbone when he stepped out with rocker pal Keith Richards in Mayfair on Wednesday, September 15 night. He was also seen sporting bruising on his jawline and grazed knuckles on his hands.
Pictures of his battered appearance sparked reports online that Depp had been working a little too hard at pulling off his own stunts as Captain Jack Sparrow for Disney's forthcoming action movie - but his spokesperson has dismissed the concern and insists the injuries were all fake. His publicist Robin Baum tells WENN, "He was in make-up from filming Pirates 4."
"Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides", starring Depp and Penelope Cruz, is due for release next year.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'