Johnny Depp's Injuries Were Fake, Rep Confirms
Johnny Depp's representative has laughed off rumors the actor has been injured filming the fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie after he was snapped sporting nasty cuts and bruises on his face during a night out in London.
The Hollywood star appeared to have sustained a bloody gash across his right eyebrow and a cross-shaped cut on his cheekbone when he stepped out with rocker pal Keith Richards in Mayfair on Wednesday, September 15 night. He was also seen sporting bruising on his jawline and grazed knuckles on his hands.
Pictures of his battered appearance sparked reports online that Depp had been working a little too hard at pulling off his own stunts as Captain Jack Sparrow for Disney's forthcoming action movie - but his spokesperson has dismissed the concern and insists the injuries were all fake. His publicist Robin Baum tells WENN, "He was in make-up from filming Pirates 4."
"Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides", starring Depp and Penelope Cruz, is due for release next year.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle