James Blunt 'Not Really Good' at Tweeting
British singer James Blunt is unhappy with chiefs at his record label after they forced him to sign up to Twitter.com. The "You're Beautiful" hitmaker was told by bosses at Atlantic Records to join the microblogging website so he could communicate with fans ahead of the planned November release of his new album, "Some Kind of Trouble".
But Blunt isn't happy with the order - he hates the website. He says, "The record label want me to tweet, but I find the whole thing awkward. I've never tweeted before and I'm not really good at it - I feel pretty stupid. So pity me for having to do that."
James Blunt is not the only celebrity who has a problem with tweeting. Recently, John Mayer who is also a musician decided to stop using Twitter and delete his account for unknown reason.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?