James Blunt 'Not Really Good' at Tweeting
British singer James Blunt is unhappy with chiefs at his record label after they forced him to sign up to Twitter.com. The "You're Beautiful" hitmaker was told by bosses at Atlantic Records to join the microblogging website so he could communicate with fans ahead of the planned November release of his new album, "Some Kind of Trouble".
But Blunt isn't happy with the order - he hates the website. He says, "The record label want me to tweet, but I find the whole thing awkward. I've never tweeted before and I'm not really good at it - I feel pretty stupid. So pity me for having to do that."
James Blunt is not the only celebrity who has a problem with tweeting. Recently, John Mayer who is also a musician decided to stop using Twitter and delete his account for unknown reason.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation