James Blunt 'Not Really Good' at Tweeting
British singer James Blunt is unhappy with chiefs at his record label after they forced him to sign up to Twitter.com. The "You're Beautiful" hitmaker was told by bosses at Atlantic Records to join the microblogging website so he could communicate with fans ahead of the planned November release of his new album, "Some Kind of Trouble".
But Blunt isn't happy with the order - he hates the website. He says, "The record label want me to tweet, but I find the whole thing awkward. I've never tweeted before and I'm not really good at it - I feel pretty stupid. So pity me for having to do that."
James Blunt is not the only celebrity who has a problem with tweeting. Recently, John Mayer who is also a musician decided to stop using Twitter and delete his account for unknown reason.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video