James Blunt 'Not Really Good' at Tweeting
British singer James Blunt is unhappy with chiefs at his record label after they forced him to sign up to Twitter.com. The "You're Beautiful" hitmaker was told by bosses at Atlantic Records to join the microblogging website so he could communicate with fans ahead of the planned November release of his new album, "Some Kind of Trouble".
But Blunt isn't happy with the order - he hates the website. He says, "The record label want me to tweet, but I find the whole thing awkward. I've never tweeted before and I'm not really good at it - I feel pretty stupid. So pity me for having to do that."
James Blunt is not the only celebrity who has a problem with tweeting. Recently, John Mayer who is also a musician decided to stop using Twitter and delete his account for unknown reason.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival