George Michael's 'Faith' Re-Release Rescheduled
Jailed pop star George Michael has been dealt another blow - a planned re-release of his debut solo album "Faith" has been put on hold. The former Wham! singer was locked up for eight weeks on Tuesday, September 14 after he pleaded guilty to possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs.
Following the sentence, bosses at his record label Sony agreed not to go ahead with plans to re-release his 1987 album "Faith" later this month. A spokesperson tells WENN the album's release has been "rescheduled" but no new date has yet been confirmed.
Michael's prison stint stems from his arrest in July after he crashed his car into a shopfront near his home in Hampstead, north London. The star admitted he had smoked dope before climbing behind the wheel.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke