George Michael's 'Faith' Re-Release Rescheduled
Jailed pop star George Michael has been dealt another blow - a planned re-release of his debut solo album "Faith" has been put on hold. The former Wham! singer was locked up for eight weeks on Tuesday, September 14 after he pleaded guilty to possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs.
Following the sentence, bosses at his record label Sony agreed not to go ahead with plans to re-release his 1987 album "Faith" later this month. A spokesperson tells WENN the album's release has been "rescheduled" but no new date has yet been confirmed.
Michael's prison stint stems from his arrest in July after he crashed his car into a shopfront near his home in Hampstead, north London. The star admitted he had smoked dope before climbing behind the wheel.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2