George Michael's 'Faith' Re-Release Rescheduled
Jailed pop star George Michael has been dealt another blow - a planned re-release of his debut solo album "Faith" has been put on hold. The former Wham! singer was locked up for eight weeks on Tuesday, September 14 after he pleaded guilty to possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs.
Following the sentence, bosses at his record label Sony agreed not to go ahead with plans to re-release his 1987 album "Faith" later this month. A spokesperson tells WENN the album's release has been "rescheduled" but no new date has yet been confirmed.
Michael's prison stint stems from his arrest in July after he crashed his car into a shopfront near his home in Hampstead, north London. The star admitted he had smoked dope before climbing behind the wheel.
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis