George Michael's 'Faith' Re-Release Rescheduled
Jailed pop star George Michael has been dealt another blow - a planned re-release of his debut solo album "Faith" has been put on hold. The former Wham! singer was locked up for eight weeks on Tuesday, September 14 after he pleaded guilty to possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs.
Following the sentence, bosses at his record label Sony agreed not to go ahead with plans to re-release his 1987 album "Faith" later this month. A spokesperson tells WENN the album's release has been "rescheduled" but no new date has yet been confirmed.
Michael's prison stint stems from his arrest in July after he crashed his car into a shopfront near his home in Hampstead, north London. The star admitted he had smoked dope before climbing behind the wheel.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video