George Michael's 'Faith' Re-Release Rescheduled
Jailed pop star George Michael has been dealt another blow - a planned re-release of his debut solo album "Faith" has been put on hold. The former Wham! singer was locked up for eight weeks on Tuesday, September 14 after he pleaded guilty to possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs.
Following the sentence, bosses at his record label Sony agreed not to go ahead with plans to re-release his 1987 album "Faith" later this month. A spokesperson tells WENN the album's release has been "rescheduled" but no new date has yet been confirmed.
Michael's prison stint stems from his arrest in July after he crashed his car into a shopfront near his home in Hampstead, north London. The star admitted he had smoked dope before climbing behind the wheel.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?