Ozzy Osbourne Postpones German Show After Injuring Back
Ozzy Osbourne has been forced to postpone his concert in Germany on Thursday, September 16 after pulling a muscle in his back. The rocker had been due to take to the stage at the Konig-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen, but Ozzy has been ordered by doctors to axe the show.
He will have to undergo ultrasound treatment and medics have told him to rest for three to four days, according to Blabbermouth.net. The 61 year old admits he's devastated to have pulled the gig at such short notice - but has promised fans a "great" performance when he's back on his feet.
He says, "To my German fans - I am very sorry that I have had to postpone this week's concert in Oberhausen. But I promise that I will make up to you when I come back with a great show." Details about the rescheduled show had not been released as WENN went to press.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC