Ozzy Osbourne Postpones German Show After Injuring Back
Ozzy Osbourne has been forced to postpone his concert in Germany on Thursday, September 16 after pulling a muscle in his back. The rocker had been due to take to the stage at the Konig-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen, but Ozzy has been ordered by doctors to axe the show.
He will have to undergo ultrasound treatment and medics have told him to rest for three to four days, according to Blabbermouth.net. The 61 year old admits he's devastated to have pulled the gig at such short notice - but has promised fans a "great" performance when he's back on his feet.
He says, "To my German fans - I am very sorry that I have had to postpone this week's concert in Oberhausen. But I promise that I will make up to you when I come back with a great show." Details about the rescheduled show had not been released as WENN went to press.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future