Ozzy Osbourne Postpones German Show After Injuring Back
Ozzy Osbourne has been forced to postpone his concert in Germany on Thursday, September 16 after pulling a muscle in his back. The rocker had been due to take to the stage at the Konig-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen, but Ozzy has been ordered by doctors to axe the show.
He will have to undergo ultrasound treatment and medics have told him to rest for three to four days, according to Blabbermouth.net. The 61 year old admits he's devastated to have pulled the gig at such short notice - but has promised fans a "great" performance when he's back on his feet.
He says, "To my German fans - I am very sorry that I have had to postpone this week's concert in Oberhausen. But I promise that I will make up to you when I come back with a great show." Details about the rescheduled show had not been released as WENN went to press.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4