Ozzy Osbourne Postpones German Show After Injuring Back
Ozzy Osbourne has been forced to postpone his concert in Germany on Thursday, September 16 after pulling a muscle in his back. The rocker had been due to take to the stage at the Konig-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen, but Ozzy has been ordered by doctors to axe the show.
He will have to undergo ultrasound treatment and medics have told him to rest for three to four days, according to Blabbermouth.net. The 61 year old admits he's devastated to have pulled the gig at such short notice - but has promised fans a "great" performance when he's back on his feet.
He says, "To my German fans - I am very sorry that I have had to postpone this week's concert in Oberhausen. But I promise that I will make up to you when I come back with a great show." Details about the rescheduled show had not been released as WENN went to press.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'