Ozzy Osbourne Postpones German Show After Injuring Back
Ozzy Osbourne has been forced to postpone his concert in Germany on Thursday, September 16 after pulling a muscle in his back. The rocker had been due to take to the stage at the Konig-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen, but Ozzy has been ordered by doctors to axe the show.
He will have to undergo ultrasound treatment and medics have told him to rest for three to four days, according to Blabbermouth.net. The 61 year old admits he's devastated to have pulled the gig at such short notice - but has promised fans a "great" performance when he's back on his feet.
He says, "To my German fans - I am very sorry that I have had to postpone this week's concert in Oberhausen. But I promise that I will make up to you when I come back with a great show." Details about the rescheduled show had not been released as WENN went to press.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri