Ivana Trump Takes Legal Action Against Fashion House for Using Her Name
Ivana Trump has taken legal action against a Finnish fashion house for using her first name. The ex-wife of property mogul Donald Trump ordered her lawyers to fire off a cease and desist letter to bosses at IVANAhelsinki ahead of their runway show in New York on Thursday, September 16.
Trump has trademark rights to the name Ivana for her own fashion line and is demanding commission and royalties from IVANAhelsinki bosses if they want to go ahead with their fashion launch. Her lawyer Gary Lyman tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Using her name dilutes its value and is damaging to her reputation."
But IVANAhelsinki officials are refusing to bow to Trump's demands, telling the publication they have no intention of canceling the show.
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes