Ivana Trump Takes Legal Action Against Fashion House for Using Her Name
Ivana Trump has taken legal action against a Finnish fashion house for using her first name. The ex-wife of property mogul Donald Trump ordered her lawyers to fire off a cease and desist letter to bosses at IVANAhelsinki ahead of their runway show in New York on Thursday, September 16.
Trump has trademark rights to the name Ivana for her own fashion line and is demanding commission and royalties from IVANAhelsinki bosses if they want to go ahead with their fashion launch. Her lawyer Gary Lyman tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Using her name dilutes its value and is damaging to her reputation."
But IVANAhelsinki officials are refusing to bow to Trump's demands, telling the publication they have no intention of canceling the show.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz