Charlotte Church Confirms Relationship With Music Collaborator
Charlotte Church has confirmed she has started dating the man behind her latest album - but insists she'd dump him if he failed to forge a relationship with her children. The singer called off her engagement from her longterm partner Gavin Henson in May, and was soon linked to songwriter Jonathan Powell who she met in her mum Maria's Robin Hood pub in Cardiff, Wales.
After collaborating on 10 songs for Church's new album, the pair has started a romance - but the former classical star insists it's early days. She tells Britain's The Sun, "Jonathan is a handsome guy and really cool and we have worked together a lot. We get on well, so we'll see how it goes. Both Jonathan and I ended our relationships long before either of us even thought of moving on."
But she is adamant that she would ditch her new lover for the sake of her kids with Henson - Ruby, two, and one-year-old Dexter. Church adds, "I would drop a man like a hot chip if ever my children said they didn't like him. It's all about my children and that's the way things will always remain."
And the Welsh beauty is convinced that her relationship with her rugby player ex is better than ever since they split: "It's not acrimonious. There's no discomfort. I think we actually get on better now than we did when we were together."
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion