Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott Made It to Guinness Book
Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott have new accolades to add to their lists - the pair has made its debut in the latest Guinness World Records book. The "Poker Face" superstar has enjoyed a stellar rise to fame, and she's smashed all previous achievements by staying in the U.K. chart for a staggering 154 weeks.
Lott also made her first appearance in the series of books - her single "Boys and Girls" made the biggest chart leap in history, jumping from 72 to number one in just seven days. Editor-in-chief Craig Glenday says, "Almost two years ago, Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott were not even around so it's amazing they have broken these records. Every year, so many new music records are broken."
More Lady GaGa News
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo