Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott Made It to Guinness Book
Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott have new accolades to add to their lists - the pair has made its debut in the latest Guinness World Records book. The "Poker Face" superstar has enjoyed a stellar rise to fame, and she's smashed all previous achievements by staying in the U.K. chart for a staggering 154 weeks.
Lott also made her first appearance in the series of books - her single "Boys and Girls" made the biggest chart leap in history, jumping from 72 to number one in just seven days. Editor-in-chief Craig Glenday says, "Almost two years ago, Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott were not even around so it's amazing they have broken these records. Every year, so many new music records are broken."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21