Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott Made It to Guinness Book
Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott have new accolades to add to their lists - the pair has made its debut in the latest Guinness World Records book. The "Poker Face" superstar has enjoyed a stellar rise to fame, and she's smashed all previous achievements by staying in the U.K. chart for a staggering 154 weeks.
Lott also made her first appearance in the series of books - her single "Boys and Girls" made the biggest chart leap in history, jumping from 72 to number one in just seven days. Editor-in-chief Craig Glenday says, "Almost two years ago, Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott were not even around so it's amazing they have broken these records. Every year, so many new music records are broken."
More Lady GaGa News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!