Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott Made It to Guinness Book
Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott have new accolades to add to their lists - the pair has made its debut in the latest Guinness World Records book. The "Poker Face" superstar has enjoyed a stellar rise to fame, and she's smashed all previous achievements by staying in the U.K. chart for a staggering 154 weeks.
Lott also made her first appearance in the series of books - her single "Boys and Girls" made the biggest chart leap in history, jumping from 72 to number one in just seven days. Editor-in-chief Craig Glenday says, "Almost two years ago, Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott were not even around so it's amazing they have broken these records. Every year, so many new music records are broken."
More Lady GaGa News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?