Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott Made It to Guinness Book
Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott have new accolades to add to their lists - the pair has made its debut in the latest Guinness World Records book. The "Poker Face" superstar has enjoyed a stellar rise to fame, and she's smashed all previous achievements by staying in the U.K. chart for a staggering 154 weeks.
Lott also made her first appearance in the series of books - her single "Boys and Girls" made the biggest chart leap in history, jumping from 72 to number one in just seven days. Editor-in-chief Craig Glenday says, "Almost two years ago, Lady GaGa and Pixie Lott were not even around so it's amazing they have broken these records. Every year, so many new music records are broken."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans