Britney Spears' Rep Blasts Latest Engagement Rumor
Britney Spears' representatives have laughed off rumors she's secretly engaged to boyfriend Jason Trawick, dismissing the offending article on her official blog. According to U.S. tabloid reports, Spears' former agent proposed to the "Toxic" hitmaker while the pair was on vacation in Hawaii last month.
But the singer's official website has tackled the speculation head-on - uploading the report and striking through the page with a 'Bulls**t' alert in bold red print. The site adds, "You want a piece of Britney? Every single day, the media is flooded with bulls#!t stories about Britney Spears. BritneySpears.com Bulls#!t Alerts give you the inside scoop straight from Britney and her team on what's true and what's bull."
In the past few weeks alone, Spears has been the subject of such rumors as sexual assault and abuse. She was accused of walking around naked in front of his bodyguard and hitting her young sons with belt.
More Britney Spears News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger