Britney Spears' Rep Blasts Latest Engagement Rumor
Britney Spears' representatives have laughed off rumors she's secretly engaged to boyfriend Jason Trawick, dismissing the offending article on her official blog. According to U.S. tabloid reports, Spears' former agent proposed to the "Toxic" hitmaker while the pair was on vacation in Hawaii last month.
But the singer's official website has tackled the speculation head-on - uploading the report and striking through the page with a 'Bulls**t' alert in bold red print. The site adds, "You want a piece of Britney? Every single day, the media is flooded with bulls#!t stories about Britney Spears. BritneySpears.com Bulls#!t Alerts give you the inside scoop straight from Britney and her team on what's true and what's bull."
In the past few weeks alone, Spears has been the subject of such rumors as sexual assault and abuse. She was accused of walking around naked in front of his bodyguard and hitting her young sons with belt.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!