Britney Spears' Rep Blasts Latest Engagement Rumor
Britney Spears' representatives have laughed off rumors she's secretly engaged to boyfriend Jason Trawick, dismissing the offending article on her official blog. According to U.S. tabloid reports, Spears' former agent proposed to the "Toxic" hitmaker while the pair was on vacation in Hawaii last month.
But the singer's official website has tackled the speculation head-on - uploading the report and striking through the page with a 'Bulls**t' alert in bold red print. The site adds, "You want a piece of Britney? Every single day, the media is flooded with bulls#!t stories about Britney Spears. BritneySpears.com Bulls#!t Alerts give you the inside scoop straight from Britney and her team on what's true and what's bull."
In the past few weeks alone, Spears has been the subject of such rumors as sexual assault and abuse. She was accused of walking around naked in front of his bodyguard and hitting her young sons with belt.
More Britney Spears News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series