Britney Spears' Rep Blasts Latest Engagement Rumor
Britney Spears' representatives have laughed off rumors she's secretly engaged to boyfriend Jason Trawick, dismissing the offending article on her official blog. According to U.S. tabloid reports, Spears' former agent proposed to the "Toxic" hitmaker while the pair was on vacation in Hawaii last month.
But the singer's official website has tackled the speculation head-on - uploading the report and striking through the page with a 'Bulls**t' alert in bold red print. The site adds, "You want a piece of Britney? Every single day, the media is flooded with bulls#!t stories about Britney Spears. BritneySpears.com Bulls#!t Alerts give you the inside scoop straight from Britney and her team on what's true and what's bull."
In the past few weeks alone, Spears has been the subject of such rumors as sexual assault and abuse. She was accused of walking around naked in front of his bodyguard and hitting her young sons with belt.
More Britney Spears News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!