Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Has Not Proposed Yet
Sexy Colombian actress Sofia Vergara's boyfriend has denied reports he has proposed to the star. U.S. tabloid In Touch reported Nick Loeb had asked the beauty to marry him as she got ready for the Emmy Awards earlier this month, but the Florida Senate candidate, who has spent the last three weeks in hospital following a car crash, insists he has yet to ask his girlfriend to be his wife.
But there is still news for the couple to celebrate - Loeb, who is recovering from a smashed pelvis, was released from hospital in Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 15. He tells news show Access Hollywood, "I'm in a lot of pain still and still stuck in bed. I won't walk for several months. Sofia has been great taking care of me."
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App