Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Has Not Proposed Yet
Sexy Colombian actress Sofia Vergara's boyfriend has denied reports he has proposed to the star. U.S. tabloid In Touch reported Nick Loeb had asked the beauty to marry him as she got ready for the Emmy Awards earlier this month, but the Florida Senate candidate, who has spent the last three weeks in hospital following a car crash, insists he has yet to ask his girlfriend to be his wife.
But there is still news for the couple to celebrate - Loeb, who is recovering from a smashed pelvis, was released from hospital in Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 15. He tells news show Access Hollywood, "I'm in a lot of pain still and still stuck in bed. I won't walk for several months. Sofia has been great taking care of me."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'