Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Has Not Proposed Yet
Sexy Colombian actress Sofia Vergara's boyfriend has denied reports he has proposed to the star. U.S. tabloid In Touch reported Nick Loeb had asked the beauty to marry him as she got ready for the Emmy Awards earlier this month, but the Florida Senate candidate, who has spent the last three weeks in hospital following a car crash, insists he has yet to ask his girlfriend to be his wife.
But there is still news for the couple to celebrate - Loeb, who is recovering from a smashed pelvis, was released from hospital in Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 15. He tells news show Access Hollywood, "I'm in a lot of pain still and still stuck in bed. I won't walk for several months. Sofia has been great taking care of me."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked