Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Has Not Proposed Yet
Sexy Colombian actress Sofia Vergara's boyfriend has denied reports he has proposed to the star. U.S. tabloid In Touch reported Nick Loeb had asked the beauty to marry him as she got ready for the Emmy Awards earlier this month, but the Florida Senate candidate, who has spent the last three weeks in hospital following a car crash, insists he has yet to ask his girlfriend to be his wife.
But there is still news for the couple to celebrate - Loeb, who is recovering from a smashed pelvis, was released from hospital in Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 15. He tells news show Access Hollywood, "I'm in a lot of pain still and still stuck in bed. I won't walk for several months. Sofia has been great taking care of me."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked