James McArthur to Make Cameo in 'Hawaii Five-0'
The original Danno from legendary TV series "Hawaii Five-0" has agreed to make a cameo appearance in the revamp. James McArthur played Danny 'Danno' Williams from 1968 to 1980 and, at 72, he's now the last surviving original cast member.
McArthur is already a huge fan of the new version of the show, also titled "Hawaii Five-0", which stars Alex O'Loughlin as Detective Steve McGarrett - originally played by the late Jack Lord - and Scott Caan as Danno, and he reveals he's been approached to make a guest appearance.
The actor says, "This one's going to be a hit. It's got a good cast and good plots. They've asked me to appear in the new show. I'll do it when the time is right."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway