James McArthur to Make Cameo in 'Hawaii Five-0'
The original Danno from legendary TV series "Hawaii Five-0" has agreed to make a cameo appearance in the revamp. James McArthur played Danny 'Danno' Williams from 1968 to 1980 and, at 72, he's now the last surviving original cast member.
McArthur is already a huge fan of the new version of the show, also titled "Hawaii Five-0", which stars Alex O'Loughlin as Detective Steve McGarrett - originally played by the late Jack Lord - and Scott Caan as Danno, and he reveals he's been approached to make a guest appearance.
The actor says, "This one's going to be a hit. It's got a good cast and good plots. They've asked me to appear in the new show. I'll do it when the time is right."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'