James McArthur to Make Cameo in 'Hawaii Five-0'
The original Danno from legendary TV series "Hawaii Five-0" has agreed to make a cameo appearance in the revamp. James McArthur played Danny 'Danno' Williams from 1968 to 1980 and, at 72, he's now the last surviving original cast member.
McArthur is already a huge fan of the new version of the show, also titled "Hawaii Five-0", which stars Alex O'Loughlin as Detective Steve McGarrett - originally played by the late Jack Lord - and Scott Caan as Danno, and he reveals he's been approached to make a guest appearance.
The actor says, "This one's going to be a hit. It's got a good cast and good plots. They've asked me to appear in the new show. I'll do it when the time is right."
More Hawaii Five-0 News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture