James McArthur to Make Cameo in 'Hawaii Five-0'
The original Danno from legendary TV series "Hawaii Five-0" has agreed to make a cameo appearance in the revamp. James McArthur played Danny 'Danno' Williams from 1968 to 1980 and, at 72, he's now the last surviving original cast member.
McArthur is already a huge fan of the new version of the show, also titled "Hawaii Five-0", which stars Alex O'Loughlin as Detective Steve McGarrett - originally played by the late Jack Lord - and Scott Caan as Danno, and he reveals he's been approached to make a guest appearance.
The actor says, "This one's going to be a hit. It's got a good cast and good plots. They've asked me to appear in the new show. I'll do it when the time is right."
More Hawaii Five-0 News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball