James McArthur to Make Cameo in 'Hawaii Five-0'
The original Danno from legendary TV series "Hawaii Five-0" has agreed to make a cameo appearance in the revamp. James McArthur played Danny 'Danno' Williams from 1968 to 1980 and, at 72, he's now the last surviving original cast member.
McArthur is already a huge fan of the new version of the show, also titled "Hawaii Five-0", which stars Alex O'Loughlin as Detective Steve McGarrett - originally played by the late Jack Lord - and Scott Caan as Danno, and he reveals he's been approached to make a guest appearance.
The actor says, "This one's going to be a hit. It's got a good cast and good plots. They've asked me to appear in the new show. I'll do it when the time is right."
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge