Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Bosses of Facebook and Twitter for Failing to Protect Her
Whoopi Goldberg has blasted bosses of social networking websites Facebook and Twitter for failing to protect her against online imposters using her name. The "Sister Act" star has no interest in sharing details of her life online and she's fuming site bosses have ignored her pleas to take action against pretenders.
Warning fans on her U.S. daytime chat show "The View" on Wednesday, September 15, she said, "I am not on Twitter. I have no Facebook. And I'm saying this only because people keep coming up to me and saying, 'Oh my God, did you get that thing I sent you?' Because there's someone out there who's using my name."
"I am not on any of these things. Who ever is on these things is BS-ing (bulls**tting) you all, so don't write to her. Somebody should protect me. They said they would, they haven't. They showed their behind, I'm showing mine."
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo