Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Bosses of Facebook and Twitter for Failing to Protect Her
Whoopi Goldberg has blasted bosses of social networking websites Facebook and Twitter for failing to protect her against online imposters using her name. The "Sister Act" star has no interest in sharing details of her life online and she's fuming site bosses have ignored her pleas to take action against pretenders.
Warning fans on her U.S. daytime chat show "The View" on Wednesday, September 15, she said, "I am not on Twitter. I have no Facebook. And I'm saying this only because people keep coming up to me and saying, 'Oh my God, did you get that thing I sent you?' Because there's someone out there who's using my name."
"I am not on any of these things. Who ever is on these things is BS-ing (bulls**tting) you all, so don't write to her. Somebody should protect me. They said they would, they haven't. They showed their behind, I'm showing mine."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl