Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Bosses of Facebook and Twitter for Failing to Protect Her
Whoopi Goldberg has blasted bosses of social networking websites Facebook and Twitter for failing to protect her against online imposters using her name. The "Sister Act" star has no interest in sharing details of her life online and she's fuming site bosses have ignored her pleas to take action against pretenders.
Warning fans on her U.S. daytime chat show "The View" on Wednesday, September 15, she said, "I am not on Twitter. I have no Facebook. And I'm saying this only because people keep coming up to me and saying, 'Oh my God, did you get that thing I sent you?' Because there's someone out there who's using my name."
"I am not on any of these things. Who ever is on these things is BS-ing (bulls**tting) you all, so don't write to her. Somebody should protect me. They said they would, they haven't. They showed their behind, I'm showing mine."
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage