Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Bosses of Facebook and Twitter for Failing to Protect Her
Whoopi Goldberg has blasted bosses of social networking websites Facebook and Twitter for failing to protect her against online imposters using her name. The "Sister Act" star has no interest in sharing details of her life online and she's fuming site bosses have ignored her pleas to take action against pretenders.
Warning fans on her U.S. daytime chat show "The View" on Wednesday, September 15, she said, "I am not on Twitter. I have no Facebook. And I'm saying this only because people keep coming up to me and saying, 'Oh my God, did you get that thing I sent you?' Because there's someone out there who's using my name."
"I am not on any of these things. Who ever is on these things is BS-ing (bulls**tting) you all, so don't write to her. Somebody should protect me. They said they would, they haven't. They showed their behind, I'm showing mine."
More Whoopi Goldberg News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name