Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Bosses of Facebook and Twitter for Failing to Protect Her
Whoopi Goldberg has blasted bosses of social networking websites Facebook and Twitter for failing to protect her against online imposters using her name. The "Sister Act" star has no interest in sharing details of her life online and she's fuming site bosses have ignored her pleas to take action against pretenders.
Warning fans on her U.S. daytime chat show "The View" on Wednesday, September 15, she said, "I am not on Twitter. I have no Facebook. And I'm saying this only because people keep coming up to me and saying, 'Oh my God, did you get that thing I sent you?' Because there's someone out there who's using my name."
"I am not on any of these things. Who ever is on these things is BS-ing (bulls**tting) you all, so don't write to her. Somebody should protect me. They said they would, they haven't. They showed their behind, I'm showing mine."
More Whoopi Goldberg News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth