Kim Kardashian Causes Chaos During Recent Visit at Louvre
Kim Kardashian caused chaos at the Louvre Museum in Paris, France on Wednesday, September 15, when fans swarmed around the famous Mona Lisa painting to take snaps of the reality TV star. The brunette beauty stopped by the art gallery with her mother, Kris, during a promotional tour of Europe, but their presence attracted the attention of the paparazzi as they entered the building, putting museum security bosses on high alert.
The Kardashians were assigned their own security guards to escort them to Leonardo Da Vinci's masterpiece, but they failed to maintain a low profile and soon found themselves at the center of a frenzy. According to TMZ, fans started screaming as they tried to take shots of the Kardashians and the crowds got so rowdy, the TV stars were forced to leave the museum early.
But Kim still found the time to tweet about the visit to her fans. Taking to her Twitter blog, she posted a photo of her and her mum standing beside the Mona Lisa and wrote, "Just had the best history lesson at The Louvre... I feel like I can crack the Da Vinci code!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri