Kim Kardashian Causes Chaos During Recent Visit at Louvre
Kim Kardashian caused chaos at the Louvre Museum in Paris, France on Wednesday, September 15, when fans swarmed around the famous Mona Lisa painting to take snaps of the reality TV star. The brunette beauty stopped by the art gallery with her mother, Kris, during a promotional tour of Europe, but their presence attracted the attention of the paparazzi as they entered the building, putting museum security bosses on high alert.
The Kardashians were assigned their own security guards to escort them to Leonardo Da Vinci's masterpiece, but they failed to maintain a low profile and soon found themselves at the center of a frenzy. According to TMZ, fans started screaming as they tried to take shots of the Kardashians and the crowds got so rowdy, the TV stars were forced to leave the museum early.
But Kim still found the time to tweet about the visit to her fans. Taking to her Twitter blog, she posted a photo of her and her mum standing beside the Mona Lisa and wrote, "Just had the best history lesson at The Louvre... I feel like I can crack the Da Vinci code!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why