Kim Kardashian Causes Chaos During Recent Visit at Louvre
Kim Kardashian caused chaos at the Louvre Museum in Paris, France on Wednesday, September 15, when fans swarmed around the famous Mona Lisa painting to take snaps of the reality TV star. The brunette beauty stopped by the art gallery with her mother, Kris, during a promotional tour of Europe, but their presence attracted the attention of the paparazzi as they entered the building, putting museum security bosses on high alert.
The Kardashians were assigned their own security guards to escort them to Leonardo Da Vinci's masterpiece, but they failed to maintain a low profile and soon found themselves at the center of a frenzy. According to TMZ, fans started screaming as they tried to take shots of the Kardashians and the crowds got so rowdy, the TV stars were forced to leave the museum early.
But Kim still found the time to tweet about the visit to her fans. Taking to her Twitter blog, she posted a photo of her and her mum standing beside the Mona Lisa and wrote, "Just had the best history lesson at The Louvre... I feel like I can crack the Da Vinci code!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart