Kim Kardashian Causes Chaos During Recent Visit at Louvre
Kim Kardashian caused chaos at the Louvre Museum in Paris, France on Wednesday, September 15, when fans swarmed around the famous Mona Lisa painting to take snaps of the reality TV star. The brunette beauty stopped by the art gallery with her mother, Kris, during a promotional tour of Europe, but their presence attracted the attention of the paparazzi as they entered the building, putting museum security bosses on high alert.
The Kardashians were assigned their own security guards to escort them to Leonardo Da Vinci's masterpiece, but they failed to maintain a low profile and soon found themselves at the center of a frenzy. According to TMZ, fans started screaming as they tried to take shots of the Kardashians and the crowds got so rowdy, the TV stars were forced to leave the museum early.
But Kim still found the time to tweet about the visit to her fans. Taking to her Twitter blog, she posted a photo of her and her mum standing beside the Mona Lisa and wrote, "Just had the best history lesson at The Louvre... I feel like I can crack the Da Vinci code!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site