Sofia Vergara Reportedly Engaged to Injured Boyfriend
Sofia Vergara is set to wed the man she has been nursing after a car accident in August - businessman Nick Loeb has proposed to her, according to reports. The caring Colombian has been at her boyfriend's bedside ever since the accident left him with a smashed pelvis and unable to walk - she even slept alongside him on a put-me-up bed in his hospital room.
And, as Vergara prepared for the Emmy Awards last month, Loeb asked the sexy actress to be his bride, according to U.S. magazine In Touch. A source says, "They're keeping the details a secret for now, but they're engaged."
"That's why Sofia was glowing at the Emmys even when she didn't win a supporting actress award. She is completely in love with Nick."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet