Sofia Vergara Reportedly Engaged to Injured Boyfriend
Sofia Vergara is set to wed the man she has been nursing after a car accident in August - businessman Nick Loeb has proposed to her, according to reports. The caring Colombian has been at her boyfriend's bedside ever since the accident left him with a smashed pelvis and unable to walk - she even slept alongside him on a put-me-up bed in his hospital room.
And, as Vergara prepared for the Emmy Awards last month, Loeb asked the sexy actress to be his bride, according to U.S. magazine In Touch. A source says, "They're keeping the details a secret for now, but they're engaged."
"That's why Sofia was glowing at the Emmys even when she didn't win a supporting actress award. She is completely in love with Nick."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video