Sofia Vergara Reportedly Engaged to Injured Boyfriend
Sofia Vergara is set to wed the man she has been nursing after a car accident in August - businessman Nick Loeb has proposed to her, according to reports. The caring Colombian has been at her boyfriend's bedside ever since the accident left him with a smashed pelvis and unable to walk - she even slept alongside him on a put-me-up bed in his hospital room.
And, as Vergara prepared for the Emmy Awards last month, Loeb asked the sexy actress to be his bride, according to U.S. magazine In Touch. A source says, "They're keeping the details a secret for now, but they're engaged."
"That's why Sofia was glowing at the Emmys even when she didn't win a supporting actress award. She is completely in love with Nick."
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash