Ashton Kutcher's Lawyer Dismisses Cheating Allegation
Ashton Kutcher's lawyer has been quick to dismiss a new tabloid expose, in which a pretty 21 year old has accused the actor of cheating on his wife with her. Kutcher has already threatened Star with legal action after the publication first reported he was a cheat, but that hasn't stopped the editors going further, and, in the new issue of the magazine, Brittney Jones has spoken out about her brief romance with the star.
Hailing Kutcher "a great lover", the 21 year old reveals all about her alleged one-night stand with the "Just Married" hunk, while his wife Demi Moore was shooting a movie in Michigan. But Jones tells Star the alleged romance quickly ended because Kutcher told her he "couldn't justify a relationship" and he "didn't feel good about hiding it". She adds, "He said that he felt bad that he had been with me and that he didn't like sneaking around behind Demi's back."
In a statement, Kutcher's lawyer says, "Star Magazine continuously publishes lies about Ashton Kutcher and many other celebrities. This is not the first, nor will it be the last time they engage in reckless conduct."
Earlier this year, the magazine reported that Kutcher was seen with a 20-something blonde at a Los Angeles restaurant. Kutcher reacted to that report via Twitter, writing "I think Star magazine calling me a 'cheater' qualifies as defamation of character. I hope my lawyer agrees." He added, "STAR magazine - you don't get to stand behind 'freedom of the press' when you are writing fiction."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters