Kristen Bell Gets Humiliated by Aunt's Masturbation Joke
Actress Kristen Bell was mortified when she first brought fiance Dax Shepard home to meet the family after her aunt made an awkward joke about her love of masturbation. Bell introduced Shepard to her relatives in November 2009 for America's Thanksgiving holiday, and the actor eventually proposed in January this year.
But the "Heroes" star was left speechless at a formal family dinner, when her "sweet" aunt tried to lighten the mood with a filthy joke. She recalls, "At Thanksgiving, which is about 15 people -10 of which were over 75 - my sweet, sweet aunt... decided she was all of a sudden bit by a commy (comedienne) bug. And she says, 'I've got a joke!' And we all thought, 'OK, this is weird'."
And Bell was stunned when she heard what came next, "She looked at us and she said, 'What has two thumbs and loves to masturbate? This girl!' My cousins and I did not know what to do... You gotta know your audience - it was not appropriate."
More Kristen Bell News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy