Kristen Bell Gets Humiliated by Aunt's Masturbation Joke
Actress Kristen Bell was mortified when she first brought fiance Dax Shepard home to meet the family after her aunt made an awkward joke about her love of masturbation. Bell introduced Shepard to her relatives in November 2009 for America's Thanksgiving holiday, and the actor eventually proposed in January this year.
But the "Heroes" star was left speechless at a formal family dinner, when her "sweet" aunt tried to lighten the mood with a filthy joke. She recalls, "At Thanksgiving, which is about 15 people -10 of which were over 75 - my sweet, sweet aunt... decided she was all of a sudden bit by a commy (comedienne) bug. And she says, 'I've got a joke!' And we all thought, 'OK, this is weird'."
And Bell was stunned when she heard what came next, "She looked at us and she said, 'What has two thumbs and loves to masturbate? This girl!' My cousins and I did not know what to do... You gotta know your audience - it was not appropriate."
More Kristen Bell News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked