Kristen Bell Gets Humiliated by Aunt's Masturbation Joke
Actress Kristen Bell was mortified when she first brought fiance Dax Shepard home to meet the family after her aunt made an awkward joke about her love of masturbation. Bell introduced Shepard to her relatives in November 2009 for America's Thanksgiving holiday, and the actor eventually proposed in January this year.
But the "Heroes" star was left speechless at a formal family dinner, when her "sweet" aunt tried to lighten the mood with a filthy joke. She recalls, "At Thanksgiving, which is about 15 people -10 of which were over 75 - my sweet, sweet aunt... decided she was all of a sudden bit by a commy (comedienne) bug. And she says, 'I've got a joke!' And we all thought, 'OK, this is weird'."
And Bell was stunned when she heard what came next, "She looked at us and she said, 'What has two thumbs and loves to masturbate? This girl!' My cousins and I did not know what to do... You gotta know your audience - it was not appropriate."
More Kristen Bell News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons