Michael Jackson's Fans to Be Charged for Leaving Cemetery Flowers
Fans of Michael Jackson are reportedly set to be charged $3 if they wish to leave flowers at the superstar's tomb in California. The King of Pop was interred at the Forest Lawn Cemetery memorial in Glendale, California following his death in 2009.
Fans have flocked to pay their respects since then - with many leaving floral tributes. But now, devotees of the "Thriller" hitmaker will have to pay $3 to lay flowers inside the site's mausoleum, according to TMZ.com.
The tomb has become a site which is visited by fans on special events. Back on August 29 which marked Michael Jackson's 52nd birthday, fans also gathered at Forest Lawn. Paying tribute to the late star, they laid various bucket of flowers and also best wishes they penned for him.
More Michael Jackson News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville