Michael Jackson's Fans to Be Charged for Leaving Cemetery Flowers
Fans of Michael Jackson are reportedly set to be charged $3 if they wish to leave flowers at the superstar's tomb in California. The King of Pop was interred at the Forest Lawn Cemetery memorial in Glendale, California following his death in 2009.
Fans have flocked to pay their respects since then - with many leaving floral tributes. But now, devotees of the "Thriller" hitmaker will have to pay $3 to lay flowers inside the site's mausoleum, according to TMZ.com.
The tomb has become a site which is visited by fans on special events. Back on August 29 which marked Michael Jackson's 52nd birthday, fans also gathered at Forest Lawn. Paying tribute to the late star, they laid various bucket of flowers and also best wishes they penned for him.
More Michael Jackson News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3