Michael Jackson's Fans to Be Charged for Leaving Cemetery Flowers
Fans of Michael Jackson are reportedly set to be charged $3 if they wish to leave flowers at the superstar's tomb in California. The King of Pop was interred at the Forest Lawn Cemetery memorial in Glendale, California following his death in 2009.
Fans have flocked to pay their respects since then - with many leaving floral tributes. But now, devotees of the "Thriller" hitmaker will have to pay $3 to lay flowers inside the site's mausoleum, according to TMZ.com.
The tomb has become a site which is visited by fans on special events. Back on August 29 which marked Michael Jackson's 52nd birthday, fans also gathered at Forest Lawn. Paying tribute to the late star, they laid various bucket of flowers and also best wishes they penned for him.
More Michael Jackson News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'