Michael Jackson's Fans to Be Charged for Leaving Cemetery Flowers
Fans of Michael Jackson are reportedly set to be charged $3 if they wish to leave flowers at the superstar's tomb in California. The King of Pop was interred at the Forest Lawn Cemetery memorial in Glendale, California following his death in 2009.
Fans have flocked to pay their respects since then - with many leaving floral tributes. But now, devotees of the "Thriller" hitmaker will have to pay $3 to lay flowers inside the site's mausoleum, according to TMZ.com.
The tomb has become a site which is visited by fans on special events. Back on August 29 which marked Michael Jackson's 52nd birthday, fans also gathered at Forest Lawn. Paying tribute to the late star, they laid various bucket of flowers and also best wishes they penned for him.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked