Michael Jackson's Fans to Be Charged for Leaving Cemetery Flowers
Fans of Michael Jackson are reportedly set to be charged $3 if they wish to leave flowers at the superstar's tomb in California. The King of Pop was interred at the Forest Lawn Cemetery memorial in Glendale, California following his death in 2009.
Fans have flocked to pay their respects since then - with many leaving floral tributes. But now, devotees of the "Thriller" hitmaker will have to pay $3 to lay flowers inside the site's mausoleum, according to TMZ.com.
The tomb has become a site which is visited by fans on special events. Back on August 29 which marked Michael Jackson's 52nd birthday, fans also gathered at Forest Lawn. Paying tribute to the late star, they laid various bucket of flowers and also best wishes they penned for him.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson