Billy Boyd Proposes His Cameo Role for 'The Hobbit'
"Lord of the Rings" star Billy Boyd wants to appear in the upcoming "The Hobbit" movie - in a disguised cameo role. The actor played a mythical Hobbit in the trilogy alongside Dominic Monaghan, Elijah Wood and Sean Astin, but none of the actors are featured in the movie adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's prequel novel.
But even though the film takes place before his "Lord of the Rings" character was even born, Boyd's keen to convince producer Peter Jackson to allow him to appear in another guise.
He says, "The story of The Hobbit happens 60 years before Lord of the Rings, so all the Hobbits in Lord of the Rings - Sam, Pippin, Merry and Frodo - aren't born. Knowing Pete, and if we're all free, we might show up as each other's fathers or in a quick scene."
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'