Billy Boyd Proposes His Cameo Role for 'The Hobbit'
"Lord of the Rings" star Billy Boyd wants to appear in the upcoming "The Hobbit" movie - in a disguised cameo role. The actor played a mythical Hobbit in the trilogy alongside Dominic Monaghan, Elijah Wood and Sean Astin, but none of the actors are featured in the movie adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's prequel novel.
But even though the film takes place before his "Lord of the Rings" character was even born, Boyd's keen to convince producer Peter Jackson to allow him to appear in another guise.
He says, "The story of The Hobbit happens 60 years before Lord of the Rings, so all the Hobbits in Lord of the Rings - Sam, Pippin, Merry and Frodo - aren't born. Knowing Pete, and if we're all free, we might show up as each other's fathers or in a quick scene."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit