Brad Pitt Abandons Broken Motorbike in Los Angeles
Brad Pitt was forced to abandon his vintage motorbike on a busy Hollywood street on Tuesday, September 14 after the vehicle broke down. The actor was riding his classic motorcycle through Los Angeles but came to an abrupt halt during the journey.
He failed to figure out the cause of the problem so called his car driver for advice - but the assistant was also unable to diagnose the fault. So Pitt decided to drive home in his car, leaving his loyal employee to wait with the motorcycle until help arrived, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
It is the latest in a long line of bike problems for Pitt - one of his rides broke down in July last year, and in October 2009 he was involved in a crash in L.A.
More Brad Pitt News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'