Brad Pitt Abandons Broken Motorbike in Los Angeles
Brad Pitt was forced to abandon his vintage motorbike on a busy Hollywood street on Tuesday, September 14 after the vehicle broke down. The actor was riding his classic motorcycle through Los Angeles but came to an abrupt halt during the journey.
He failed to figure out the cause of the problem so called his car driver for advice - but the assistant was also unable to diagnose the fault. So Pitt decided to drive home in his car, leaving his loyal employee to wait with the motorcycle until help arrived, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
It is the latest in a long line of bike problems for Pitt - one of his rides broke down in July last year, and in October 2009 he was involved in a crash in L.A.
More Brad Pitt News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame