Brad Pitt Abandons Broken Motorbike in Los Angeles
Brad Pitt was forced to abandon his vintage motorbike on a busy Hollywood street on Tuesday, September 14 after the vehicle broke down. The actor was riding his classic motorcycle through Los Angeles but came to an abrupt halt during the journey.
He failed to figure out the cause of the problem so called his car driver for advice - but the assistant was also unable to diagnose the fault. So Pitt decided to drive home in his car, leaving his loyal employee to wait with the motorcycle until help arrived, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
It is the latest in a long line of bike problems for Pitt - one of his rides broke down in July last year, and in October 2009 he was involved in a crash in L.A.
More Brad Pitt News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer