No Doubt's Tony Kanal 'Excited' to Be First-Time Dad
No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal is preparing to welcome his first child into the world in 2011. The rocker's girlfriend Erin Lokitz is pregnant and the pair is already teaching the unborn tot about music.
On the band's website, a statement reads, "(They are) extremely happy to announce that they are expecting their first child early next year. The couple is overwhelmed with joy and excited to meet their new little one." Kanal adds, "We're feeding our baby a healthy diet of Bob Marley, The Clash, Prince and of course No Doubt."
The rock offspring will join a brood of No Doubt boys - both Gwen Stefani and Tom Dumont have two sons each, while Adrian Young is also father to a boy.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up