No Doubt's Tony Kanal 'Excited' to Be First-Time Dad
No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal is preparing to welcome his first child into the world in 2011. The rocker's girlfriend Erin Lokitz is pregnant and the pair is already teaching the unborn tot about music.
On the band's website, a statement reads, "(They are) extremely happy to announce that they are expecting their first child early next year. The couple is overwhelmed with joy and excited to meet their new little one." Kanal adds, "We're feeding our baby a healthy diet of Bob Marley, The Clash, Prince and of course No Doubt."
The rock offspring will join a brood of No Doubt boys - both Gwen Stefani and Tom Dumont have two sons each, while Adrian Young is also father to a boy.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'