No Doubt's Tony Kanal 'Excited' to Be First-Time Dad
No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal is preparing to welcome his first child into the world in 2011. The rocker's girlfriend Erin Lokitz is pregnant and the pair is already teaching the unborn tot about music.
On the band's website, a statement reads, "(They are) extremely happy to announce that they are expecting their first child early next year. The couple is overwhelmed with joy and excited to meet their new little one." Kanal adds, "We're feeding our baby a healthy diet of Bob Marley, The Clash, Prince and of course No Doubt."
The rock offspring will join a brood of No Doubt boys - both Gwen Stefani and Tom Dumont have two sons each, while Adrian Young is also father to a boy.
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?