No Doubt's Tony Kanal 'Excited' to Be First-Time Dad
No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal is preparing to welcome his first child into the world in 2011. The rocker's girlfriend Erin Lokitz is pregnant and the pair is already teaching the unborn tot about music.
On the band's website, a statement reads, "(They are) extremely happy to announce that they are expecting their first child early next year. The couple is overwhelmed with joy and excited to meet their new little one." Kanal adds, "We're feeding our baby a healthy diet of Bob Marley, The Clash, Prince and of course No Doubt."
The rock offspring will join a brood of No Doubt boys - both Gwen Stefani and Tom Dumont have two sons each, while Adrian Young is also father to a boy.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch