No Doubt's Tony Kanal 'Excited' to Be First-Time Dad
No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal is preparing to welcome his first child into the world in 2011. The rocker's girlfriend Erin Lokitz is pregnant and the pair is already teaching the unborn tot about music.
On the band's website, a statement reads, "(They are) extremely happy to announce that they are expecting their first child early next year. The couple is overwhelmed with joy and excited to meet their new little one." Kanal adds, "We're feeding our baby a healthy diet of Bob Marley, The Clash, Prince and of course No Doubt."
The rock offspring will join a brood of No Doubt boys - both Gwen Stefani and Tom Dumont have two sons each, while Adrian Young is also father to a boy.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer